All About My Life Then To Now

This book is about my life. It was a adventures life. It talks about my family.

Chapter 1

A long time ago Tracie and Pat had a healthy and beautiful baby girl. They named her Kennedy Leigh. She got her middle name from her mom, they have the same names ( isn't that cool). Kennedy Leigh was born on November 2, 1999. They both loved her so much and spoiled her. The whole family loved her. Christmas came along a month after Kennedy got a lot of present's. I got a blanket that my aunt made me with my birthday, name, weight, and my parents names were on it. Right after that the next year came along and I was a couple months old and my grandma got diagnosed with breast cancer. It was a very hard time on the family, but we got through it. After surgery and treatment she was fine. My mom and family took care of my grandma when she was sick. Summer came along and we played outside, I mostly looked at the grass and sky. Everybody would go swimming at my grandparents house. Then it became fall, the leaves started to fall off the trees and mommy said it was pretty. It was Halloween my first one ever. I couldn't eat the candy mom and dad did that. I had a costume that a jar of honey. Then my 1st birthday came along. I got many different presents. I got a lot of toys to play with. My grandma would make dresses, I loved them. My grandma is good at making clothes. After my birthday it became December. Christmas was coming and I could walk. I got into things when I started to walk which meant I got in trouble a lot. Everybody goes to my grandmas house on Christmas Eve and eats dinner and then open presents and talks. We go home after and leave Santa cookies and milk. After we give Santa cookies and milk we go to bed. It's Christmas morning yay Santa came. I got clothes and toys and baby stuff from Santa, mommy, and daddy. Then after we open presents and eat we get dressed and go to my moms parents house. My moms family all go to my grandma and grandpas house we all talk and the kids yell and we open presents. After we open presents we play with some of the things we got for Christmas. When we are done playing we eat lunch, then we all sit together and watch movies.

Chapter 2