chapter 1= Hatchets

I was walking home from school when my bully, Jerico and her friends, Crystal and Amelia decided to 'play a game' with me. I heard something behind me and spun on my heel only to be slapped by Jerico. I stumbled back slightly surprised as Jerico and her friends laughed.
" Your so pathetic Raven, I swear even a nerd can beat you in a battle!" Jerico retorted harshly.

I just looked at her like nothing happened. She and her friends glared at me and moved closer. I bolted Into the forest next to the sidewalk and they fallowed close behind. As I ran further in I was coming up on a tree that had two hatchets in it. One looked Rusty and had a wooden handle and the other looked almost new with a bright orange handle.

Not hesitating one second to think how they got there, I yanked them out of the tree and stood in a fighting position twards the girls.
"Nice try, like you would have the guts to actually hurt us, your far too weak and frail." Crystal said as they stopped in front of me.

I saw a shadow of a man above me in the trees from the corner of my eye. He must be the owner of these hatchets. Turning my full attention back to the girls, Amelia ran at me ready to throw a punch, but I threw the old hatchet and impaled here chest. I watched as she fell back, dead and retrieved the hatchet from her body.

The other girls stood in horror as I slowly turned to them.
"Y-you won't H-hurt us, your T-too weak" Jerico studders out as they trembled but stayed glued to their places, unable to move. I ran at the girls causing them to freeze and shake more. Bolting to Jerico I use the fairly new hatchet and burry it deep into her head instantly killing her while At the same time taking the old hatchet and cutting Crystal's chest deeply. She screems before I slit her throat and watch her fall dead to the ground. The man in the tree looked at me as I began to walk home with his hatchets, and fallowed.

{{Hello my beautiful wolves, this is a new book that I have been writing on paper lately and finally decided to put it on the internet. Sorry if it's short, it's 2:13 am and I haven't been able to sleep at all, so write for you tomorrow. May the sacred wolves guide your life's path}}