1: About Jessica(Will be short)

(Jessica is above ^)

Hi, I am Jessica Maron. (Mar-on). I was put into an orphanage when I was 4 because my parents had died instantly in a car crash.

I am now 17, I have been adopted twice, but was given back to the orphanage because I listen to "Satanist" music. I am bullied by the main bitch in this place named Tiffiney. 

Instead of cutting I have turned to music like one of my idols Vic Fuentes. Yes I do know he used to cut, but he stopped due to Mikey and he then turned to his music. 

I hate this place more than my life itself. Ms. Jordan the "mother" i guess you could call her, loves me because she says I'm a sweetheart. I help her out with the babies, toddlers, and children only because she is the only adult in this place and none of the other bitch teenagers in this building won't help. 

I have Wattpad on my phone so I post my songs onto there, so I can get some feedback on them. I have read so many stories on there about how girls get adopted by their idols, like BVB, PTV, FIR, MIW, and more. I find it funny because that WILL NEVER HAPPEN! People can imagine though. 

Anyways let me give you some more personal stuff about me.

I have bright blue hair and brown eyes but I were black or red contacts because I believe in supernatural creatures. My favorite creature is a Vampire. I always wish to be one. 

My favorite color is blood red and black. I love to draw and write music. 

I can play guitar, bass, drums, and I can sing and scream. 

My skin is as pale as a vampire and I wear a lot of black. Also my birthday is December 26th. Same as Andy Biersack's. 

Enough about me. Onto the story!!