"But The Mini's-" Don't Even Get Me Started!

(I'm gonna be hated by OfficHayleyNoelle - I just know it.)

Keep in mind this is not a personal attack on the mini's - these are just my thoughts. While the end is a little hate on some of the mini's and the start is some hate on the fan base. This is a rant.

Now I've always had a distaste for the mini dancers on dance moms, which is why I usually have an age limit (normally it is something like 13-17 or 11-17), whatever the case may be. There are two reasons.

Reason 1 is not because of the minis themselves.
Reason 2 is about one mini in particular that made me hate all the minis.

Reason #1: The fan base.

The fan base of the mini dancers on Dance Moms are so annoyingly over protective and don't care. They're all little girls who get butthurt if they don't get their way.

Also
Sometimes in dance role plays I am the admin of,  they'll make their characterthe most flexable and be like- 

"But the mini's are flexable."

"But Elliana!"

"But Lilliana!"

Nope! No! Nada! I'm done with this bullshit. Just because someone can do it - doesn't mean everyone can. That's probably because they've had years of training and so I am sorry but I want to be realistic. Only very few people will be as flexable as Lilliana. So I do not give any flying fucks if you're gonna mute me. Go ahead - mute me, leave Wattpad I dont care.

"But the mini's at-"
Shut up!!

Number #2: Lilliana

Lilliana has never been by no means my favourite but if I was Abby it would be screw Maddie and Chloe. Lilliana! You're my least favourite. Wanna know why?

She keeps trying to copy JoJo Siwa! I mean, it is not a bad choice, she is super famous. The most famous. But to be brutality honest. Her copying someone I already despise with a burning passion makes me hate the girl copying her. She is trying to hard so get rid of the bow! Maybe dye your hair? Yes it  looks to much like JoJo's.

I mean I have to admit Lilliana's dancing is amazing and her personally is also good. But to me she seems... Conceited. I mean she is not conceited whatsoever but it just feels like it. And that is another thing that annoys me.