The Seven Year BFF

Introduction:

It was in kindergarden that I got the sudden urge to act in a play. I tried out for the Robinhood play and I got the part of a skunk, so did she. I hardly remember how we met it was about eight or so years ago after all. We became really good friends in play practice. We were both playing the part of skunks, so we got to talk alot. We were super excited when we both had the same first grade teacher. Potter was my best friend, I thought she was my BFF, but I guess things change.

We use to have the funnest times when we were together. We were inseparable. Sure we had those little weakly fights and then a giant monthly fight, but doesn't everyone?

I guess I was jealous of her when I was little, after all her dad was the manager if the towns Pepsi business and her mom was a teacher. She use to live in a yellow house, then in about fifth grade she moved into a big two story house just two roads down from my house. I loved the giant Christmas tree her family always put up, mine wasn't even half the size of theirs.

I wasn't exactly rich, Im sure her family has way more money than mine. But she acted like we were equal. I guess thats what I liked about her.