You Think They Are YourTrue Friends

Today is the third day of school at "Westman High Prep" I had not seen Jenna . Bell 1. I had too go to math and still no Jenna I was really worried. Lenny, Sara, and, Matt were all in my first bell I was happy to no I had some of my friends with me. Mr. Joe is are 1st bell teacher he is about 5'7, has dark brown hair, blue eyes and glasses. Class was dismissed. I was texting Jenna she would not text me back I told Matt and Lenny and Sara they said hey would try to get ahold of her and they told me that they could not. Jenna was avoiding us all and we did not no why. I was going to Health class and there was this girl standing at the top of the steps.

I when up to the girl sitting on the steps and it was Jenna she looked very upset and depressed. I said were have you been I have been worried sick about you. "Why does it matter I'm not wanted its obvious I have no friend " yes you do I told her I'm here for you Sara is here so is Matt, Lenny. Sara is not my friend she is why I'm not showing my face she told every one I cut my wrists and she said that she would not tell anybody butt no she old the whole school. Jenna I still love you so much you are my best friend and nothing will ever change that. Really you don't hate me or your not mad at me? No Jenna I'm not mad at you and I don't hate you either. Ok now lets get to class. (@_@)

Health was out Sara and Matt were talking at Sara's locker me and Jenna stopped to talk to her. I said Jenna let me talk to her "Ok" Jenna said. So Sara told anybody's really important secretes lately. Umm no why it's something wrong" Um yeah you told Jenna's secrete about her wrists. No I didn't who said that "Oh well I don't no who else it would be you are the only one I told" Jenna said to Sara. Sara threw a fit and was saying she was going to beat up Jenna for lying to her. Jenna told Sara to come and slapped her in the face and Jenna punched her and laid her flat out on the ground in one punch.!

Mr. Keys comes up to me and says Jenna office now. " DAUMM" the crowd of people had yelled out. They sent Sara to the nurse and Jenna got A.S.A until 4:30. When they got Sara up she had nuckle prints on her cheek. Jenna was cracking up laughing In her head she said. So lady's what happen Mrs. Jackson asked us? Jenna answers with "Well Sara told the whole school about something really important to me it was one of my secretes she said she would not tell anybody. "Yes" Mrs. Jackson said " What might this secrete be"? That I had cut my wrist a while ago. Jenna said to Mrs. Jackson. It this true Sara "Yes butt I only told one person" You still told people Mrs. Jackson said to Sara. "Yes I understand that what I did was very wrong on a couple different levels. I have lost one of my best friends in the whole wide world. Sara told Mrs. Jackson. Now it will be a while before Jenna will ever be able to trust you again. "Yeah I no that I screwed up a lot" Sara told Jenna and Mrs. Jackson. Mrs. Jackson asked who Sara told "Madee." Sara said. Madee is the most poplar girl in school she is a cheerleader and is a total brat and think the world owes her one. Mrs. Jackson said I will be pulling her in to my office later. Ms. Jenna ill se you in A.S.A go back to class now.Mrs. Jackson gets on the P.A and called for Madee Colt to come to her office it was the middle I'd 4th bell.

Madee gets to Mrs. Jackson's office "Shit the door" Mrs. Jackson told Madee "Umm ok Mrs. Jackson"

"So what do you need Mrs. Jackson"

Did Sara tell you a secrete about Jenna cutting her wrists "Yeah the other day she told me" Ok well it is really upsetting Jenna and she does not like that you are telling the whole school. And it will stop today. Do you understand Madee Mrs. Jackson said to Madee. I am going to give you A.S.A until 4:30 today after school. "Ugggh that's not fair." See you in A.S.A Madee.

Mrs. Jackson awaited Madee and Jenna and some other regulars. So class hope you all are happy that you are here right now and you all should no why you are here.? I will be back in a hour to check on you guys behave.! One of the regulars was asking Madee why she was in A.S.A she said because I got caught spreading bad roomers about Jenna. And of course they new what Jenna did half the school seen me lay her out.!!! :) :) Mrs. Jackson came back it was a little less that an hour tho. She was in the room for the rest of the time with us and watched us like a hawk. It's was 5 till 4:30.

Madee went up to Jenna and apologize. ;) "Jenna I'm so sorry about yesterday. Oh no problem it's all god at least you are being 100 with me like I respect that out of people. And thanks again. Then Sara walked up to Jenna and apologized to Jenna and said " Hey Jenna I'm really sorry about slapping up and telling your secretes will you forgive me.?Jenna said thanks for apologizing any way and I'm not sorry for punching you in the face and no I will not accept your apologizes.! I'm really mad at you !

"Ugh" Sara stomped off and Jenna laughed.!!! Cx