Jimins letter

I'm always thinking about you, do you know that?

Probably.

Making coffee, bathing, in bed, it's always you. Do you know how much I miss you?

Do you miss me the same way I miss you?

I just wanna feel your arms again, bury my face in your neck and forget everything else because you are my world.

When are you coming home?

I know you have work, it's your dream and I can't tear you away from that. That's just selfish.

You haven't read my messages, you're probably busy. Maybe sleeping. The time difference and your terrible schedule habits makes it hard to tell.

I'm wearing your favourite outfit, will you come home faster?

I'll cook your favourite meal, please...

I'm being ridiculous, that's just how I am. Ridiculous, needy Jimin. Meanwhile you're working hard in your studio working on your solo art and while I couldn't be more proud I find selfish thoughts coming without hesitation. I find myself doing the things you like most as if it will make you come home faster even when I know it's futile.

Please don't hate me, it's just because I love you.

I just want you home, I hate this empty bed. I hate eating meals alone, waking up alone. Baby I need you.

I'll try to be more patient, I'm sorry.

I love you Yoongi-hyung,

Lot's of love, your baby boy, Jimin. xxx