Prologue

In a world full of creatures both human and non human ancient and wise heros rose from the dead young ready to fight ready for anything ready to be crowned with fame and glory lived a very speical being named Grimmlock he bathed the battle feilds in blood of his first he took on the thunder (dragons) and lived he wiped out a whole sea of Leviathans (giant water serpents) was bold strong but all good heros fall into shadow shadow always is there waiting for it's pray the mighty Grimmlock fell to a wrath(skeletal figure with a hooded robe and a syth) now becoming the 12th member of the legion of darkness as the blood wrath but not all evil like beings are evil there is a girl a bloodsucker as people call her she's from the house of moonstone where family fell to shadows nimera once a sweet loving girl born as a olden vampire as the books tell her father Varkirth banshees her own mother his own wife to the dept of the soul revene and locking his own daughter in a cave inside a Crystal for millions of years now free of her imprisonment she slew her father becoming the ruler of house moonstone now out to rid the world of evil as she becomes crowned vampire queen with the help of the head mage Kersten she and Nimera hunted by the so called Crow finally find the entrence to the soul revene and  disintegrate​ the Crow now they enter the soul revene meeting the once mighty hero Grimmlock in hopes to free nimeras mother of the soul revene this is where our story begins this is Nimeras Story!!

End of Prologue