Ch1: I was drunk again, causing accidents.

After a long day of work, Amie was slowly walking to the closest bus stop. Having wings means that she could just fly home but, Amie hates the looks that people give her when she has her wings out. So that why she often hides her wings under her trench coat that she has on whenever she needs to head outside. Her head perks up a bit when she sees a bus stop close by. She quickens her pace and makes her way over. There were two other people there, A mother and her kid. She walked behind them and pulled out her earbuds and phone. She started to lesson to her music when he saw raindrops on her phone. Looks like it was starting to rain.

"Mommy! It's raining!!" The kid said as his mother looks through her purse, most likely looking for an umbrella.

"I know sweety, I see it."

 The mother didn't seem to be finding the umbrella. Amie didn't really know what to do, she could cover both the mother, her kid with her wings but what would they think when they see her wings? She sighed as she took off her trench coat off to reveal a short-sleeved shirt and long black pants and shows. Her white wing quickly spread open and covered the two people. The mother flinch as she saw the wing covering both her and her son. She quickly took her sons hands and back away for Amie.

"U-m. . .T-thank you miss but-- We have to go somewhere!!"

The mother said quickly as she and her son took off and speed walking away from her. Amie watch them run away with a sad look on her face as she let out a quiet sigh. Great, now more people were scared of her. She slowly turned her head to look at the floor with sad eyes. Raindrops slowly dripping down her face, mixes tougher with the tears rolling down her face. She quickly puts her trench coat back over her wings as she sees the bus slowly approaching the bus stop. Amie could still hear the mother and kid talking in the background. 

"But, mommy! Don't we need to get on the bus?"

"Not with that thing on the same bus, we'll catch the next one."

"Oh."

Amie took one last glans at the mother and child as the bus doors open in front of her. She turned her attention back to the bus and started to make her way inside the bus. She entered the bus through the back door and quickly pulls out her IC card to pay the fare. She touches the card against the sensor by the door and quickly finds a place to stand. Sitting down makes her wings more noticeable than they already are. The bus wasn't too busy for it being around 9:34 P.m, which was nice for a change. She stayed standing as the bus started to move to its next destination. She pulls out her phone and texted her brother.

Text send to Vampire-brother at 9:45-

--Hey, I'm on the bus. Just got off of work. I'll be home in 20. Can you put the pizza in the freezer in the oven, please?

Text received by Vampire-brother at 9:46-

Text sent by Vampire-brother at 9:48-

--Ya sure, I'll tell Al to put the food in the oven now. Should be done within 10 minutes before your home. See ya then sis.

Text sent to Vampire-brother at 9:50-  

Ya, see you then bro.

 Amie sighed as she looked out the bus window and moved some of her wet blond hair, sticking to her skin to the side of her face.  You think that she would be used to people reacting like that to her wings put no. No, she's not. After all, being around people like her brother and Al, you'de forget that there are even people like that out there.  The bus passed by a poster of All Might. Saying some inspirational quote, Amie's face lighted up. She was almost done with middle Shcool. Maybe she should try out for the U.A. It just might make people less afraid of her. She hoped. Amie quickly brought out her phone and texted her brother again.