Back from SSG

Courtney's POV

We were all back from Smosh summer games Wild West, I believe we all had a wonderful time. I for one had a splendid time, but something felt off about it all. I had felt like I'd been ignored but I was probably paranoid especially being in the middle of nowhere with haunted statues probably watching us sleep. Work was all back to normal by tomorrow. Ian and Joven were sorting out pizza for everyone as it was 6:00 Pm at the smoffice. Mari, Flitz, Noah and I decided that we'd head back home and rest up for tomorrow. As I went around saying bye to everyone and telling them how fun SSG (Smosh summer games) was I noticed that something was different but I couldn't put my finger on what it was... 

Time skip...

I finally rest my head on the pillow to realise what felt so weird when I was with the rest of the Smosh gang, Olivia. After the belly flop competition in SSG she started ignoring me, and I didn't know why! I went to my phone to text Shayne about it but before I starting writing an essay on if Olivia was okay I realised that it's because of Shayne. I put my phone down and looked up at the ceiling. During SSG I'd been talking with Shayne a bit, in fact a lot when I thought about it. Why is Shayne on my mind? I contemplate about this more, the deeper and deeper I dove into my mind I started to forget that Olivia even was ignoring me and realised more and more how much I am hanging around Shayne and well... Flirting with him... This is unbelievable I can't like  him, can I? The more and more I thought about it the more and more it made sense. I really did like him! No, not did, I do! *Bring bring* *Bring bring* I wake up suddenly to the sound of my phone alarm 6:00 Am, already? Oh, I must've fell asleep thinking about Shayne, beautiful, majestic SHAYNE! No, Courteny stop, you have work in 3 hours now concentrate.

Time skip... 

I drive into the parking lot at the smoffice building complex, as I get out of the car I think about how I should approach the feelings I have for Shayne, do I keep it to myself or tell someone? I came to a conclusion on the spot, I'll tell Olivia my best friend, still oblivious to the fact that she's been ignoring me. I enter the complex and go up in the elevator. *ding* I hop out and walk confidently to the smoffice. As I open the door Olivia smashes the door open and gives me a hug.

Olivia: I'm so sorry please forgive me please!

Courtney: Good morning to you too Liv, why are you apologising?

Olivia: because I've been ignoring you, and, I've realised I shouldn't be! 

I forgot all about this! I wonder what was up and why she was ignoring me but all that stress has been lifted off my shoulders.

Courtney: it's fine you seemed like you needed some space, I was really worried too. So why'd you ignore me?

Olivia: *whispers* come with me where Noah can't hear...

Courtney: um... Ok? 

She takes my hand and runs me away, I quickly greet Noah on the way out.

Courtney: Mornin' Noah...

Noah: Hey court! 

Olivia sprints me to the women's bathroom. She's seems quite nervous but happy at the same time. I then realise that I have to tell her who I like.

Courteny: Liv, before you say anything I have to tell you something important, I like someone...

Olivia: That's what I have to tell you too! I like someone too. 

Courtney: That's great, who?

Olivia: I like, I like.... Shayne!

Courteny: What!?

Olivia: Shayne!!

My stomach dropped, my best friend likes the same person I do. This is unbelievable, everything plays out in my head, if she finds out I like Shayne she'll hate me. I can't compete with her anyway, everyone loves her 10 times better than they love me. Everything starts going blurry and I'm about to cry, I get dizzy and my throat feels dryer then a desert. Everything goes black...