Part 1

Gabriel^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ( I don't own the image )

Hi guys Sorry for Ultimate GRAMMAR MISTAKE i'm still new at this hehehehe. Hope you Enjoy Don't forget to vote and Feedback.

LOOOOVE,

Cottoncubezz

Gabriel POV

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT WHERE'S MY BREAKFAST?!!" I jolted awake as I heard my father shouted and banged my door. I got up from my 'bed' a.k.a floor and run to the kitchen to make him breakfast. After I finish making him breakfast, I yelped when I see the clock it's 8.45 and I have class at 9 o'clock. I run to the bathroom to do my things and change my clothes. I decided to use Gray sweater with long black pants and black sneakers. I put my long brown hair into a bun on top of my head, get my things, and run to the front door. But before I can open the door, my dad grab my hair and yank it until I fall to the floor. "DON'T YOU DARE TO GO OUT LOOKING LIKE GIRL ,YOU FAG!!!" He kick my stomach repeatedly until his phone rang. 'This is my chance!' I thought and when my father stop kicking me, I run to the front door like my life depend on it. I run and run until I arrived to the University. Then somebody slap my back. "Gabe! Why are you sooo out of breath?" My only bestfriend Avery asks me. "Well, I am late and I need drink." I told him with difficulty. "Dear Gabriel, Don't tell me you forgot that today class starts at 11?" He told me dramatically. "Uh.. Really?" I totally forgot about it because last night my father won't stop beating me because he's super drunk and he's saying things that's bothering me.

Flashback

"Father please stop!" I can't bear it anymore. He beats me like I was nothing.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH !! BECAUSE OF YOU I'M IN TROUBLE!!" He punch my ribs, Bang my head to the wall. Blood splutter everywhere.

"What have I done..father" I ask weakly.

"BECAUSE OF YOU I BECOME HIS TARGET!!"

"But..father..wha-"

"SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!!" He kicks me harder and harder till the darkness welcome me.

Flashback end

"..-abe...Ga-...Gabe!..GABRIEL CALTONDIAZ!" I starled out of my imagination when Avery shouts near my ear. "What happen dude? I've been calling you since forevahh!!" I giggle at his antics "Well since we have 2 hours to spend, Let's go to Starbucks!" I nod at him and we walk to Starbucks while listening Avery gossiping about the music professor having an affair. When we arrived I ordered Strawberry Frappe and Avery ordered Green Tea Latte. We're chatting about our university and how troublesome it is. It's 10.45 we walk back to the University part ways because I'm in Art Department and He's in Music Department. I can't wait to go home and sleep but after class I have to work. I sigh and sit in the front.

-After work-

When I arrived at my home, I saw a very expensive sports car outside my house. I ignore it and went inside. "Please have mercy on me!!" I hear my father shouts from the kitchen. Then an unfamiliar voice reply my father "This is the promised day when you have to pay your debt, Pay or die." His voice was dark and ..bored? Wait did he just say DEBT?! Then I hear a noise of gun being reload. I run to the kitchen and what I saw horrify me. My Father was tied in a chair, blood everywhere, and a gun is pointed on his forehead. "Fa..father.." I call him in whispered voice. Then my father and the man holding gun looked at me. "Well well, who might this be" The man asks in his husked voice. He put down his gun and walk to me with grim face. Suddenly my father shouts "Sir!! He's my son!! Just take him as a payment!!" I gasped, hurt and betrayal are evident on my face. "no..father please.." Silent tear drop from my eyes. The man in front of me smirks and says "Very well." The man carries me on his hips and walk out to his car. I just can't react anymore. My father just throw me out like I was nothing. I laid my head on the man shoulder, my mind's void. The man put me on the front seat and he seat on the driver seat. The man put me a seatbelt and cares my cheeks "Sleep darling, I know it's hard for you but trust me I'll make you happy." When he said that, my mind just shut down. As I drifting to sleep, I feel a kiss on my forehead and then I pass out.