shower's

~Makai~

I was sitting on the couch looking through snapchat. Jackson walked in he looked liked he just woke up. Even when he look like a mess he so cute. The way his green and blue hair cover his baby,blue,ocean,eye's. His hair look so fluffy like a pillow. How his green blush covers most of his face from his hangover. The bandaid on his noes makes him look like a five year old that just bump his there noes and don't get me started on his body.

My thoughts was caught off by Jackson voice. "makai ye ok?" Jackson said. "Yeah what is it" I replied. He sighed out of slight anger " I'm going to take a shower so do ya need anything be for go" he repeated. "Nah I'm good jack go ahead" as I got sneaky plan out of this. He just walked off into the bathroom. I waited until the shower was running and slipped into the bathroom without a sound. I l watched Jackson through the steam clouded glass door after about a minuet I took out my phone and got on snapchat and room a pick of me. The champion was the best it was 'watching Jackson shower,shh' then post. After a few minuets later Jackson seemed like he was finishing up so I left it was quit the show to as long he doesn't see the post but should do this more I thought as I left.

OK new book first page tell me if this is a good start off and check me out on twitter and I don't know who did the art so don't ask AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER buh-bye 👋