I Regret Everything. [1D Fanfic.]

I'm going to visit Harry for the first time in months after his 6 months on tour. I'm so excited actually! Well, who wouldn't be?.. I smiled as I arrived at his house. I dug out the keys out of my pocket. I still remember those words he said to me, I have nothing to hide from you. I love you. Since you can't move in yet, you can have a key to my flat. I love you, my angel. I smile. As I entered his flat, I heard a feminine voice giggling. Who the f*-k. I started going into protective mode as I move towards his bedroom. I walk in and see a blonde girl with Harry, cuddling and holding hands. He notices the door I opened and looks at me. The blonde stranger beside him looked at me, puzzled. "I'm so s-s-sorry, Angel." I held back my tears. "No, Harry! You're not sorry. You're only sorry that you got caught. You're sorry.. for yourself." I this point, I did burst into tears. I threw the key on the ground and ran to my bright, yellow ford fiesta. I don't look back but I hear his footsteps running behind me. "Please stop running from me, Angelika! I love you!" I stopped running. I stopped breathing for a few minutes. I looked down at the ground then I turned around to look at him. "Please forgive me." He begged. "You want me to forgive you? For cheating on me.. for breaking my heart the second time around?" I tried holding my tears and anger in, but I guess I said it way to harsh. "I'm so sorry though babe!" I look at him straight in the eyes, "Don't call me babe. I just made magic. Guess what? You're single now." I burst into more tears while driving off into the long scary night.