I'm done with us

Your point of view

I was so excited to see and tell Adrien about the news.  I was on my way to his dressing room. I finally got there and opened the door to see.... Him and Marinette. He looked up to see me just staring at them.

Adrien point of view

I look forward to see _____ standing in the door way. The first thing that came to my head was 'oh no this is not good at all.' I quickly get off of Marinette and say "______ it's not what it looks like." " Then what is it adrien?" She sounded so dis-pointed in me. " I- I - i." I can't even tell her what it was. " He got tired of you. Can't you see that or are just dumber than I thought ____?"  " No that's not it. I just wanted."
" Wanted what? I can't believe you did this to me and us. Adrien I'm leaving you."  When she said that I could feel my heart break into a million pieces.

Your point of view

As soon as I said that I ran out the room and got in the car. After a few minutes of driving home I started to pack my stuff. Then that's when I hear the front door open. I moved faster than he came into the room. "_____ please don't do this to me."  Is he joking around with me right now?! " What about me did you think about me when you decide to sleep with all those other girls?" He didn't say anything. " That's what I thought." I pick up my stuff and go down stairs and he runs after me. " I just couldn't take it anymore!"  " Take what anymore? Me being your wife?"  " I just wanted to be free is that to hard to ask for?! You were acting like I wasn't there all the damn time what was I supposed to do_____?" " I don't know talk to me."  " How? You were all ways out."   " Whatever adrien. Oh by the way I want to get a divorce and that will be last of me." And with that I left him standing there.

Adrien point of view

She walked out the house and I ran outside. " I'm not doing that _____. Your not going to leave me alone again."  " Just watch me agreste ."  I ran to her before she got in the car. " You can't leave me." " Why not agreste?"  " Because I love you and you couldn't leave me if you're life depended on it."  " Your funny. I know you don't love me and I can leave you. So stop acting like a Jake ass about it and let me go." I could never let you go. Even if I wanted to because I love you."  " Stop and let me go right now." She pushed my hand back and got in the car and drove away. ' I can't lose the love of my life. At least not again.' I ran to my car and got into it. I know exactly where she going. It's alya I never slept with her because she married my best friend and best man so I can see her going there.

Your point of view

I got to alya and Nino's house. I know she would never cheat on nino like adrien did to me. I got out the car and knocked on the door and nino answer the door. I hug him and just cry like a big baby.

Nino's point of view

I hear knocking at the door so I got up and went to answer it. When I did _____ hugged me and started crying she slowly started falling  in front of the door way. I when down with her and hugged her back. " _____ what's wrong?"  " Adrien." She started crying harder when she said that. " What happened?"  " He... chatted on... me." When she said that I wanted to punch his face in. I don't give a dam if he is a model he hart his wife and one of my best friends. " Nino who was."

* Time passed* your point of view

I told both of them what happened. They both look like they were going to kill him. " I swear when I see him he's going to." Alay didn't get to finish because there was a knock at the door and I thought ' please don't let it be him.'  " I'm going to get that. Don't go anywhere _____. Ok?"  "Ok." Nino went to see who it was as soon as he opened the door I hear adrien. " Where is she."  " I don't know what your talking about?"   " I know she here. Plus I can see her car. So let me in."  " No." Why not. She my  wife not your."  " It's ok nino let him in." I don't want to see him but I have to. They both come to the living room nino and alya stand in his way. " Can you two move."    They both said" no".   "You it's fine." They both move out the way but stay by my side. " Look _____ I'm sorry."  " Who else?!"  " Who else what?"  " Don't play dum with me. Tell me who else."  " I don't think you want to know."   " Tell me now."  "Fine mar, Chole,lial, and few more."