Chapter 1

Haneul's P.O.V

"Oppa!!"

"Jimin oppa!"

"I love you oppa!"

"Bangtanseonyeondan saranghae!!"

"Senpai notice me!"

"JAYYYY HOOOOPPPEEEEE!!!"

"Namjoonie oppa!! I love you!"

"Seokjin!"

"TaeTaeee!!!! You're so cute!"

"Min Yoongi!!!!"

"Jungkook oppa!!! Saranghae!"

These fangirls. I'm gonna be deaf soon because of their screams. "Please make way for the boys!" - i said loudly, telling the girls to move, pushing them aside. Most of them made way while some didn't care. So i used my body to push them slightly or harshly.

The boys quickly walk and got in their van. Once Jimin, the last one to get in the van, i pulled the door, closing it. The van drives away. I got in the next van, where all the securities and Bangtan's staffs are there. I close the door and the driver drives to where Bangtan headed.

But we have to reach first before them, so the driver drives fast. Anyways, I'm Haneul, Ha Haneul. I'm born in 1994. And I'm a bodyguard for Bangtan, BTS. The only female bodyguard. Why did i choose to be one? It happened to be that way. And i feel that it's the easiest job. Even if i don't really go home much, I'm still happy with the work.

But BTS safety, is my responsiblity and priority. As of my family, i don't have any parents. Because i lost them when i was a small kid. I live with my aunt. But i left her as soon as i reach the age of 19. I have other aunts and uncles that I've never meet before. I just wanted to be independent and try to live by myself. Which i am right now.

BigHit is like my family now. Sajangnim is nice too. Even though he thought that it wouldn't be a great idea for me, as a girl, to be a bodyguard for them. But he gave me a chance. And here i am, still a bodyguard for them. I'm not just an normal bodyguard. I have to follow them, everywhere they go.

Especially like what happened earlier. If any of them got injured, especially if a fan pulled them or something, i have to answer to sajangnim. Which is why i always make sure i am strict with the security.

Enough about me. Anyways, we're in Osaka for now. For their tour. As always, we reach the hotel first. The other staffs went in the hotel to check in. While i waited outside, with some of the other BigHit boydguards. They are mostly oppas for me. A new one just joined us, his name is Woonie. I'm quite suspicious of him.

He has a scar on his face, on his cheeks. His left eyebrow has 2 cuts. He's always on his phone, after taking care of BTS. Like as if he's reporting someone. I don't even report to sajangnim. Because that ain't my job. It's the manager's job.

I brushed that thought off, talking with one of the closest bodyguard, his name is WooJin oppa. We're very close, like brothers and sisters. We talked about BTS's schedule. Tomorrow is the concert. And also the next day. The day after, they will go back to Korea. Soon, the boys arrived.

I open the door and the boys walk out of the van, thanking me. The van drives off, while all of us, including the boys, walk in the hotel. Their manager passed them their hotel cards. The 7 of them went to their assigned hotel rooms. Me and WooJin helped with their luggage bags.

We place them on the push luggage thingy, i have no idea whats it's called. Going to their room, and knocking. We decided to split. I'll be going to Namjoon and SeokJin oppa's room and also Hoseok and Taehyung's room. While WooJin went to Jimin, Yoongi and Jungkook's room.