The Guy I Met Online

Chapter One

I came home from school excited because I told my best friend/cousin that I would talk to her on imvu. I logged into my account and was happy when I saw her online and that she was at her club so I went. We talked for hours before someone else joined the chat. I saw that they were talking and she introduced her friend as Tyler. Tyler and I spoke for a while, and out of the blue he asked me to be his girlfriend on imvu. I was happy and agreed.

Soon after my cousin Lizzie left. Tyler and I talked till it was after 11 and I got tired, then left.

I know it was soon but I dreamt about Tyler that night and couldn’t wait till the following day to go to school to talk to Lizzie about him.

Maybe I should have told you about myself.

My name is Alissa Storm. I am 5 foot2 and am 16 years old. I have long black hair with red to the bottom. I love body jewellery therefore I have a silver anklet, a belly ring, a tongue ring, a belly chain as well as two piercings on each ear. I live at East Bay. East bay is a very quiet neighbourhood and one of the richest. I live there with my single mother who is a bank manager. You guys must be saying why does my mother let me have so much body jewellery, well we have a deal as long as I get good grades I can do these kinds of things. I am a straight A student, the highest in my grade. I have a boyfriend Alex who is two years older than me. He is tall, muscular and has black hair covering his forehead. We’ve been together for two years. I found Alex cheating on me twice, he asked for my forgiveness and I gave it to him. I’m not as soft as people think I am. My dad taught me to fight before he…passed on.

I love drinking with my friends but I never get to drunk to do anything stupid like give my virginity to some idiot. I am also addicted to coffee. It kind of runs in the family. One of my favourite cousins teach music at my school. I tell him everything; I also trust my home room-sponsor. I have an infinity tattoo on my wrist and my birthdate on my waist.

“Alissa! Get up or you’re gonna make me late for work.” I heard my mom shout.

I got up and went to the bathroom to bathe and brush my teeth.

I went to my closet “what to wear, what to wear”

I picked up my favourite sky blue tank top, a pair of black skinny jeans and a sky blue tom to match my top. I fixed my hair in a high donut and pushed a black bow in it. I grabbed my cell phone and my side bag and went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

“Morning Mum” I greeted my mother as I entered the kitchen

“Morning Honey” she replied then kissed my cheek. “Ready?”

“Hold on let me get something to eat.” I grabbed an apple and remembered that I forgot to take money for lunch so I rushed into my bedroom and grabbed some money and reminded myself to put in my wallet once I got in the car.

“Ready.”

10 minutes into the ride my mother broke the silence

“Do you have money for school Lisa?”

“Yes Mum, i  have a twenty.”

“Are you sure it’s going to be enough, I could give you a ten if you like.”

“Mom, I only have to buy lunch.”

“Okay okay, I was just making sure.”

When I was sure she was done I put on my blue beats headphones and listened to music the rest of the ride. I didn’t even realise I had fallen asleep till I felt someone touch me and saying my name.

“Love we’re here.”

I smiled at my mom.

“Bye mom.”