Country girl werewolf

Hi, my Name is Emily Jean and I am a member of the blue moon pack that's territory stretches over Brittish Columbia and Alberta in Canada. I just turned 18 last month,its july, summer of 2014, and I am still yet to find my mate. I don't know if I want a mate, I'm fine on my own i don't need anyone, I can take care of myself. most people assume just because I am 5'5 and blonde and petite, I can't handle myself, well I'll assure I you I most Definetly fricking can! I have my horses and my ducks, my pigs and my sheep and goats to look after, I DO NOT need a mate on top of that. and my wolf Serena keeps me company as well. my pack house is in Grand Prarie AB but, I chose to live on a ranch with my two brothers, and my one sister. (well, she's not actually my sister, just best friend and pack member) since both my brothers are younger than me, and my dad is the beta of the pack, I am future beta. I know I know, a female beta??? Well, yes. and I am most Definetly not looking forward to being the new Alphas beta either. he is such a jackass, and man whore, must I go on? Anyways, I've never actually met this guy, but I've face timed him, with my dad of course, and so far, im not a big fan.

He and my dad are coming out along with the Alpha for pack business. they'll probably leave the third in command in charge.

-------------------------

"So today is the day" Serena said to me, "yeah" I thought back to her "do you wanna go for a run? It's been awhile since I've let you out" she agreed and I walked outside, since no one was home, I stripped and shifted. I had a beautiful reddish brown wolf, with bright green eyes, she loves me and I love her, she's the best wolf I could ever ask for. we began to run through the meadow and the forest on my 500 acre property, I had this much for a reason, to run.

We went back inside after I put some clothes that I had hidden behind the barn on, and my brothers Eli, and Josh were eating already.

"Where's Liv?" I asked, Livia was my best friend that has been living with us for about a year now.

"I think she took Pumpkin for a ride" pumpkin was the name of her 14h.h paint poney

(A/n the h.h means hands high, it's how you measure a horse for those of you who don't know)

I nodded my head and went into my bedroom. I changed into some faded jeans and a plaid shirt, threw on my cowgirl boots and hat, and walked out to the barn.

"Hey Herbi" I cooed at my dark bay 17 hand 9 year old thoroughbred gelding.

"Wanna go for a ride buddy?" I nickered softly at me

"I'll take that as a yes then" I grabbed his haler and put him in the crossties. tacked him up and we were off at a steady gallop until I reached the gate to the ranch, and I saw a familiar black truck. I hopped off Herbi just in time to see my dad emerging

"Daddy!!!" I squealed and ran to him, Herbi just standing quietly behind me. (I'll admit I'm kind of a daddy's girl) anyways back to what we were talking about... the passenger door opened and the most intoxicating scent ever, a mix of spices and herbs, along with some axe. "mate!" Serena squealed. Ah shit. I don't want a mate, I don't need a mate! but I changed my mind when he stepped out of the truck. wait wait wait. that an omega, that's not the Alpha.

"Sweetheart I would like you to meet Hunter, one of our omegas" he made eye contact with my and whispered, "mate" I walked toward him and extended my hand, "I'm Emily" he touched me and I felt sparks.

"H-hi" he studdered, AWWW he's nervous! "I heard that" he said through mind link "yeah yeah" whatever I winked at him playfully. wow, this is very unexpected.

"The alpha was unable to make it today baby girl sorry" my dad said