Take a second...

Imagine for a second your greatest regret was nothing but time unaccounted for. What would it be? It could be different for each and every one of you. But what if you could give up your greatest regret? Just simply make it into lost time, time that is unaccounted for, a blank slate that you can rewrite to whatever way you want. The only thing is that you have to face the consequences of the situation you chose happening differently. Remember, consequences can be good... Or they can be very horrible. Imagine that regret for a second. It can be a big one, or a small one. Just remember that whatever you choose has consequences, no matter what you choose. Seeing the regret in your mind now? Good. Now place yourself in a world you get to create. Put on headphones, block out the real world for a little while. Don't close your eyes, though. You'll need to keep on reading this, of course.

Alright. Now focus on the words on the screen in front of you. Put on horse blinders, so to speak. Get rid of the rest of the world for a while. Once you've for sure started to focus on these words, keep on focusing, keep on reading, and do not let the real world in. Can you do that? Good.

First, build the ground in your mind. It can be anything you want. Then the surroundings. The sky. Light sources. Last add in all the little details of your world. Extra people. Signs. Maybe add in the music you're listening to. If you're not listening to anything then add extra little sounds like birds chirping. Now focus on that regret you chose. Change it. Wipe it away, make it time unaccounted for.

As you stand or sit in your new world, the one thing that happened in the real world you regret now gone. Think back to the time it happened. Is it blank? Did it happen the other way? Is it simply a blur? Is it time unaccounted for? Good. Do you like this new world? If yes, then what's so good about this fantasy you thought up? If no, you're facing the bad consequences. What do you think went wrong?

Do you like this place? It's nice, right? Everything you expected. You love it. For all its good and all its bad. It is the world you've always wanted. The world where the one thing didn't happen at all. It's paradise with that time unaccounted for. Right? It's amazing. Nothing could be better and you love your fantasy world. At least... You better love it... You're stuck here now. Forever. With your time unaccounted for.