Introduction to the Characters

Leila: She's the one who sits in the back of the classroom, drawing instead of paying attention in class. She would much rather be out on an adventure with her best friend Violet than being stuck in school all day. She's pretty much an outcast considering she doesn't get on well with others. She spends most of her time planning a getaway and pranks with Violet, drawing, and going on adventures of her own. Her life runs pretty slow until Violet and her manage to escape. Also she's got medium length dirty blonde hair that she braids every night since it is not naturally wavy. Her pale skin, bright hazel-green eyes, and full pink lips make her I sight to see.. Of course she would never believe so. I guess someone special will have to help her with that.

Violet: Shes pretty popular, yet she prefers to stay with her best friend, Leila. She occupies the majority of her time reading, daydreaming, exploreing, and causing trouble with Leila. Her life isn't very exciting, that is until she and Leila run away. She has long and straight ebony hair with pale skin and dark red lips. Her eyes are a rare and electric shade of violet, hence the reason she was named Violet. The sight of her eyes practically make boys fall to they're knees in front of her, but this usually means they are intimidated by her or only want her for "street cred" or for her looks. But what about when one guy in particular does talk to her and doesn't take advantage of her?

Willow: Shes quiet, popular, and all around loved. She's into a few sports but she also loves books, movies, daydreaming, and really wants to get out of the house and on an adventure. She isn't a typical teenager; she doesn't stay up late and she try's her best to be productive. She doesn't consider herself creative although a future friend,well more than that obviously, will protest otherwise. She's pretty attractive with her light tan skin and dirty-blonde wavy hair. She has full pink lips and bright hazel eyes. She is extremely insecure though, and secretly won't take any compliments seriously. It will take a special someone to notice and try to convince her that she is beautiful.

Indigo: He's quiet, observant, and confident. He's kind of an outcast in school but he gets along. People are usually too afraid to talk to him because of his dark and mysterious demeanor. He loves to read, write, and imagine and build things. He hangs around unusual places, such as abandoned buildings or in the middle of the woods, for inspiration to write to build. He has shaggy ebony hair, pale skin, and crystal blue eyes. Despite the world of his imagination and books, he gets pretty lonely. He yearns for someone he can love and they will love him back. Spoiler... His wish comes true...

Alo: He's sweet, bubbly, and loud. He loves to party and travel. Part of his dream is to travel the world. He loves sports, books, and art. He is quite popular, considering he's athletic and attractive. He is on the football team, and girls fall head over heels for is light brown hair, bright blue, and tan skin. The thing is, he's not straight. He even got a fake girlfriend to erase any growing suspicions. And he won't tell anyone that he has a secret crush on a nerd, Luke, that his "friends" bully for being gay. He doesn't take part in the bullying, and he always tries to talk them out if it. He really wishes that he had an excuse to talk to Luke. But what if Luke talks first?

Luke: He is the school nerd. He is a genius, a mastermind. He is cunning and persuasive but he chooses to keep those trait hidden in school. He doesn't understand why he gets bullied. He knows it's because he's gay but he doesn't get why it's a big deal. He loves to read, draw, and write. Basically he loves anything to help him escape real life. He also has a problem. He has a crush on one of his bullies friends, the star quarterback, Alo. But what he doesn't realize is that he caught Alo 's attention with his brown curly hair, dark green eyes, and pale skin. He never has the courage to talk to Alo but one day he finds the perfect opportunity.