; 00

White sand stretched for miles; to Subin's left, to Subin's right; it shimmered in the sun like it was made of diamonds. In front of Subin was water so clear and vibrant it was nearly green; it licked the diamond sand softly, a longing sigh accompanying each bright undulation. Above Subin, the sky was cloudless and perfect blue, like it had been dipped in paint. The sun was hot and relentless, beating down.

He didn't know anything else.

Day in, day out, the ocean met the sand, and each meeting was as precious as lovers reuniting and constant as clockwork. Day in, day out, Subin sat just out of reach of the waves, preferring to watch them quietly than disturb them.

Behind Subin was a lush thicket of palm trees, as endless as the sand and the ocean. He didn't know what was beyond the trees, and he didn't care to know. As long as he had the coconuts and the fruit, he was fine. And sometimes, a raft drifted ashore and brought food. He wasn't suspicious; it was just a fact of life, just as much a fact as the sky being unblemished and the sun shining and the faint wind chimes, always tinkling in the distance.

Subin often contented himself with squinting over the ocean, trying to discern the sky from the sea. He never could; to him, the horizon would always be a place of air and water; a juncture of the ocean and the sky.

And he couldn't think of it any other way.

lkasjdf what am i doing this isn't planned at all BUT we all need chanbin in our lives and even if u dont stan victon and ur here for some unknown reason you still need chanbin in your life

sanhasmile versetwo HERE WE GO BOIS