Chapter 1-Time

Y/N POV
I screamed in pain and I fell on my knees. Something was up with my powers. It hurt every time I used them. I don't know if I can ever use them again. I screamed in pain once again and I fell unconscious. I woke up in a century different from my own. "Thank god it works." I muttered. I got up and saw my best friend, Nate. I take him time traveling with me. "Hey dude" Nate said, putting on his power fist. It's the one from Fallout 4, if you've ever played it.

He had two of them for both of his arms. If that wasn't enough, he carried two swords on his back. Talk about over kill. "Sup. When are we and where are we?" I replied. "I really don't know. I only know we're in Vale." Nate said, sighing. I nodded and the Galactic Police came in our house. A dude tried to punch Nate across the face. Nate blocked and punched his stomach with his Power Fist. He flew back, unconscious. "You've broken a lot of laws! Come. With. US!" The main dude said. I chuckled a little and I got in a fighting stance.

The main dude flew at me and I punched his gut. I kicked his chest and he flew into a chair. I heard Nate's power fist extend and someone scream. Nate punched a Galactic Office's face and the Officer's face blew up in blood. I pulled out my sword and I sliced an Officer throat. I kicked him into Nate's power fist and it exploded in blood. I got shot in the leg by a laser pistol. I growled and I jumped at the Galactic Officer. I stabbed his stomach and his body fell to the floor. Nate punched a dudes stomach with his PF (power fist) and the dude flew.

I groaned in pain and I fell to the floor on my knees. "What's wrong!" Nate yelled, dodging a laser blast and destroying the officers head. "I d- AGH" I said, but was cut off by the pain in my forehead. That's where my powers hurt when I use them. I took a deep breath and I closed my eyes. I concentrated on the pain. The pain was gone and I opened my eyes. Nate was bloody everywhere.. Blood covering his face and his power fists were on the ground. "What happened?" Nate asked, gasping. "I- I don't know" I replied, slowly getting up. "We were fighting the officers.. You fell to your knees and they were suddenly all gone" Nate said. I shrugged and fell on the ripped up bed. "Wow.. I guess we're going to Beacon. A man named Ozpin came in after your little... Scarlet Witch Age of Ultron thing" Nate said.

I chuckled a little and let him talk. "So.. He said he would help with us breaking every single law known to man and the multiverse" Nate explained. "Ozpin offered us to join Beacon Academy.. An academy for.. well.. I don't remember what he said. Anyways.. He said we could be on a team and we could kill stuff. So, I said we would join" Nate added on. I sighed and nodded. "Lets go?" I asked. Nate picked up his PF's and he put them on and he nodded. I sighed and sheathed my sword. Nate had a couple powers, as well as me. Nate had telekinesis and teleportation. He could also take a BRUTAL beating. Like, I've seen the man take NUKES and survive. Buuut.. He did blood all over him and he said a lot of his bones were broken. I, has obviously time travel. But I am also extremely strong. Like.. Really strong.

I put my hand on Nate's shoulder and we were suddenly at a dorm room. I assumed we were at our dorm in Beacon. I threw my sheathed sword on a bed and I stretched. Two girls walked in, randomly. They stopped when they saw us. "Who the fuck are you?" One of the girls asked. She had a black leather jacket over a white long sleeve. She had ripped jeans as well. The other girl had a black and white shirt under a brown jacket. She has blue jeans. Nate immediately blushed when he saw the chick in the leather jacket. "Uuuuhhh.. We are in this team thing" Nate said nervously. "Oh.. So this is what Ozpin was talking about" The girl with the leather jacket said. "Anyways, I'm Maisie.. Maisie Williams" She continued. Nate blushed harder and nodded. "I'm Nate" He said. "And I'm (Y/N)"

"Oh we're telling each other our names! I'm Rachel!" Rachel said excitedly. Nate nodded and said, "Sooo.. What do you guys fight with?" Nate asked. "Oh.. My weapon just broke. I don't have a spare one. So.. right now nothing" Maisie said, a little sad. Nate seemed to be in thought. "I'll give you one of my Power Fists" Nate offered. Wow.. I did not expect Nate to do that. He LOVES his power fists. She must be special. Maisie blushed and grabbed it and hugged him. Nate blushed madly and he patted her head a couple times. She walked to her bed and she fell on it. She put on the power fist and she thrust her fist forward. The PF extended with a puff of smoke. Maisie jumped up and down on her bed. Nate sighed happily and Rachel sighed. "Maisie has never been that excited" Rachel said chuckling a little. "Soo.. Rachel, what's your weapon?" I asked. "Well.. I kill stuff with bo staff. It has a spike at the end. I click a button and BAM, it's there heh"