CHAPTER 1

"C'mon let me meet him" I begged Logan. He just sat there and looked at me with no expression." FINE, I guess". Logan finally announced. I ran and got ready as fast as i could to my room to shower and get dressed. I was wearing a red crop top sweater with light washed blue jeans and some black booties. i waved my hair and left my face natural . today was the day i was meeting HIM jack Avery i have a crush on him and hes BEST friends with Logan, i walk out to the living room to find the Why Don't We boys sitting on the couch. "Hi, I'm Emilee Paul, Logan's little sister". I say quietly "Hey i'm jack , the one you've been texting the last 4 months, nice to finally meet you". Jack states as he gazes into my grey eyes. The rest of the boy introduce themselves. Logan and the boys left to the grove besides jack. "REALLY I love skate boarding, can't believe we never knew this about each other". i silently laugh and look into his eyes, gosh those eyes. He started to lean in and i copied him "WERE HOm... OH shit get it JACK.... WAIT THAT'S MY LITTLE SISTER YOU BITCH". Logan yells " Dude im sorry i would never do somthing that would make pissed off, please don't hurt me please". Jack says quickly i stood there shocked that that happened and just ran off to my room and layed motionless not doing anything until i drifted to sleep...

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars

Hey guys first chapter may suck but there's more to come hope you in joy this book and yeah PEACE