Chapter 1

"Kim Rowoon"

"Present"

"Kim Sojung"

"Present, sir"

Kim Rowoon, a man who was tall. By tall, I mean really tall. He was about 189cm.
He has been my bestfriend since when we were young.
Although he was a year younger than me, we were still inseparable.

"So, you all may address me as Mr. Choi.
I will be teaching you this year. I'll open many doors for you and make sure you rise like blossoming flowers,"
Our teacher said. He was a short man with circle glasses.

Rowoon nudged me and chuckled.
"I thought this was modelling not English literature"

"Rowoon? Would you care to repeat that to the whole class?"

Unfortunately for Rowoon, Mr. Choi heard that. Rowoon ran his fingers through his hair.
"Ahah, I was just saying about how excited I am for this year," he said.
He then turned to me and raised his eyebrows.

"Anyway, although we have only started the school year, we're going to be very busy"
Mr. Choi pointed towards a poster next to him.
Written big and bold was "Gucci Modelling South Korea"
"For the next month, I will be assessing you and whether you will join this or not. However, only two people will join. That is why you must all do your best. Getting picked by me is already hard enough but to get picked by Gucci themselves out of another 250 people is a whole another story,"
He said.

Rowoon glanced at me and nodded. I knew what that meant. He was determined for me and him to get in.

"We will be pairing with the photography majors for this. However, you do not get to choose your partners. We will do it in pairs and in register order. Even if one of you may not be as 'experienced' as the other, you must strengthen eachothers' weaknesses or you will not win. Understand?"

We all nodded.
I bit my lip nervously. I wasn't comfortable with many people and we had to partner up with random people for this. Would I be able to? I don't want to lag behind and waste my life.

After several minutes, in came the students one by one.
They all lined up next to Mr. Choi.
"Hello! We are the photography majors. We look forward to working with you on this project,"
They all said simultaneously.

"Okay now, let's sort the pairs out"

He eventually got to Rowoon.

"Rowoon and Jeena"
Rowoon put his hand up.
A girl walked up to him with a smile.
She wasn't very tall but she had long black hair and wore glasses. She was pretty and seemed friendly.
They exchanged greetings.

"Sojung and Taehyung"

I waved at the people left with an awkward smile on my face.
A boy with a lollipop in his mouth started walking towards me. I tried not to let my mouth hang. He was handsome. He wore a bandana around his head and had the kind of street fashion you'd see on Instagram.
He sat on my desk, popped the lollipop out of his mouth, and stared at me from above.
"Hi"
I looked up at him.
"Hi"
"The name is Kim Taehyung" he said with a wink.
"I'm Kim Sojung"
===============
Thanks for reading!
Please share/comment/vote!
-Koko