the sorry truth

playing zombie video games isn't really a girly thing, but it's better then doing nails or shopping eww. As you can already tell I'm not what you would call a girly-girl. (I think the world could use a little less girly-girls. In my option, anyways.) "bzz bzz" goes my phone, I then kill three more zombies before pissing the game and picking up my phone. I looked at it, the text was from Josh, ~Hey wanna hang? The guys and I are going to the spot in the woods.~ I smile as I text back, ~ Yeah be there in a few ;)  ~.

  I then put my phone in my pocket and save my game before shutting it off. I then put on my shoes and go out the door starting to walk to Josh's house. it's only a block and a half away, so it doesn't take more then seven minutes.

  when I walk up the drive way he is Sitting on the bumper of his dark green, 2004 mustang, and he stands up as I get to him. I smile as I look into his eyes and he pulls me in to a hug.

"Hey." I say as I pull out of the hug, before kissing him. "Where are the guys?"

he takes my hand and starts walking to the woods. "I told them that we would meet them there." I followed him as we started to walk through the woods.

  "Oh, why?" I ask turning my head to the side.

   "I need to talk to you. " he said turning to walk straight.

   "Oh, ummm. about what? " I say as I stop walking and worry takes over my face.