🌹

Vally, mon beau bebe.

Do you remember that para that I wrote before? ⬆️Honestly even that ain't enough to express how much I adore, appreciate and love you

Honestly even that ain't enough to express how much I adore, appreciate and love you. I love you so much valentine, you're the bestfriend I always wished to have and it's honestly quite shocking how we got so close through online. as I've told you, you mean so much more than you could ever imagine and that's the full truth tbfh, you're something else and don't ever think that nobody cares bcos I do you bitch, I care about you a lot.

We had our moments of ups and downs but look we're still here as close as ever and I'm truly am grateful for that. I wouldn't change anything that has happened before but when we had the biggest beef that we were just cold and dry towards each other is honestly devastating, idk why we drifted apart so fast like that but am glad we worked it out and as I've said closer than anyone could ever imagine.

You mean the world, I wouldn't change nor trade you for anything. I ain't shit but as your friend I'll make sure you're treated right wether it's a guy or a girl idc ima still make sure. always stay true to yourself and be you, you don't need to change to impress a guy or anyone in general babes.

Your personality is sweet and kind enough that it's hella loveable and if they don't think that it is? Whale fuck em. You deserve so much more that i don't even think anyone would be able to offer that, your name is precious and so is your smile so keep showing em off and never frown you stunner. there will be days that you just feel like shit and feel as if you're alone and I don't ever want you to feel that way ok? I'm always here whenever you need someone to talk to, cry to or just let it all out in general, I'm shitty as well but I promise you I will try my best to understand and help you. You're never alone and never will be no matter how far the distance is we stay friends and we grow closer each day. I appreciate everything you have done for me and I hope I've done more than enough for you.
Thank you again for dealing with my craziness and for caring about my annoying ass. idk how y'all hoes deal with me but y'all stuck by and I couldn't thank y'all enough for that. You're beautiful and amazing, don't let hoes tell you otherwise.

This shit is getting too cheesy so ima peace out. je t'aime.

I love you very much, hoe

Haileyfxckingbaldwin
Sincerely yours,
Hailey. ❤️