Stolen Moment

"I love you Rishab." 

"I love you too Madhu."

This is a moment when we forget everything when we wants to stop the time. Just wants to get lost in his eyes, we start to make new dreams on our eyelids - to see our future. This is a moment we forget myself to get lost in his eyes. This is a moment when we do live thousands life as if death to come across in the next moment then we do not have any sadness over our life - and this happened with Rishab and Madhu. 

It had been more than two years when Rishab was working in Malik company as a employee and Madhu often visited the office and there they met for the first time. Though their meeting wasn't goes so well as they started with fighting. But it says, the beginning of each love story is from fight, and in their case its nothing less. Madhu was money minded girl who believed anything she could buy with money but Rishab- who knew the importance of money as he struggled to achieve such heights of success. But behind this soft and rough person they had a heart which never listened to them and with their unknown they fall in love but Rishab- being the self respected person he tried to keep himself away as he knew he couldn't give her the comfort which she used to... But the end he also lost upon his heart and they confessed their feelings but Rishab decided until he get some success, they won't disclose their relationship and that happened and finally the day arrived when he promoted as CEO and they decided to go further. According to it Rishab went to Malik house for Madhu's hand but there Shamsher Malik insulted him badly. Rishab is orphan and Malik never allowed him to become their family member and Rishab has not so rich person which matters more for him. After getting so much insulted, Rishab walked out from their place when his hand entangled with someone - he turned and saw his lady love standing beside him, "I promised you, from today you won't be alone then how could I break my promise? Let's go.. We will make our small world together." 

"Madhu.. I..."

"Sshhh.. Lets get married Rishab. I don't need anything except you." and she threw herself on him for a bone crunch hug. 

----

"So, Mrs Rishab Kundra.. Are you ready to see your new house?" Rishab asked standing at the door way, she excitedly nodded. Rishab pushed the door and Madhu was delighted seeing the apartment. She was going to step in but Rishab said, "Stop.. Stop..!" 

"What?" She asked confuse. 

"Wait here.. I am coming." saying this Rishab quickly rushed in, Madhu waited for him when she saw him coming with aarthi thal. 

"Rishab?" Her eyes filled with tears. 

"Well.. All this mother-in-law does but thus I have no one so I am doing it." He did her aarthi and put the rice pot on floor, Madhu walked in but Rishab said, "Wait..!" and he scooped her in his arms. 

"Rishab? What are you doing?"

"Jaan.. I want to keep you close to my heart always." Tears rolled down from her eyes as she could feel his unspoken promises. 

Rishab walked in and landed her on floor, Madhu was admiring the house whereas Rishab kept staring at her when suddenly Madhu said, "Rishab its so beautiful.. But..! Isn't so expensive?" 

"Not so expensive in front of your beautiful smile." He said cupping her face. 

"Rishab?"

"I took loan from bank."

That made her furious, "What? Why? Rishab.. You resigned from our company and now you took loan? Why did this? I could manage in your previous apartment. No Rishab.. You did wrong."