Part I: The boss baby

It was pitch black. Midnight. Not a soul inside the house was awake. I had been on my phone for hours, jumping from video to video. By the time it was 1:00, I had watched just about every video of my favorite youtuber Micheal P's videos. With each video I watched, I would fall deeper and deeper into the vortex of obsession. I couldn't find the willpower to pull myself away from the screen. Once I had reached his most recent video, I'd felt a sense of emptiness. With nothing left to watch, I couldn't help but find myself seething with depression. Micheal P had become my god since the moment I laid my eyes upon "roblox inaproprite place 2!!!!!!!!!!.wmv". As the video ended, my hand began extending towards my razor blade collection. Some people around the world collect stamps, or different kinds of coins, but I collect different types of razor blades. With the depressive state I was in, my wrists required nothing less than my Schick Hydro 1967 mint razor blade. As the razor slid across my skin, my phone began to buzz. I continued cutting, ignoring the notification. The sensation of cutting my skin wasn't the reason I'd cut myself, but the sensation of blood sliding across my skin was orgasmic. With every drop, I would imagine the Boss Baby drooling on my arm. "Absolutely tantalizing!" I moan with a smile. As I reached my climax, I wiped off my blade and returned it to its rightfull place, right next to my 1994 Harrys Miscut Special Edition Razor. As my eyes began to grow heavy, I layed down on my pillow. With my depression sated for the moment, I recalled the notification on my phone. "I don't get notifications on any app besides youtube..." I state as I reach towards my iPhone 4.
"Wait a second... the only bell button I've ever smashed on Youtube is..."
As my phone turns on, I read the letters that appear on the screen.
"MICHEAL P!!! REEEEEEEEEE!!!"
With overwhelming excitement, I unlock my phone and open Youtube in record time.
"The video's called... my new discord server?"
As the video plays, that familiar voice begins to caress my ears. Micheal P's silver tounge begins to lick me up and down as he announces his new discord server.
"Yeah um hello guys RJEHAGRNQJI it's me Micheal here! Today I made a discord server so we can XD and play games XD!!! Make sure to come XD with me!!"
As he goes on to describe the purpose of his discord, a revelation hits me like a wall of bricks.
"Wait a minute... if I join his server... I could TALK TO MICHEAL P? REEEEEEEE"

        In about 5 minutes, I had downloaded discord and joined the Micheal P server. The idea of interacting with my idol... my god... was too much to even fathom. As I entered a voice chat, I exclaim, "WHERE IS MICHEAL P." A few voices respond with a "not here" or a "REEEEEEEE". I began to get impatient with myself, but a voice rang above the others.
"XD"
The voice instantly soothed my impatience. The name of the XDer was none other, than "phoena boss baby"

This is where my story begins. The beginning... of "The boss babies."