Colt hangout part 2

Quick note to reader
I thank u all for the 1300 reads and 180 votes

Soarin pov

The guys told me to meet them in the mess hall and thanks to the team Rainbow is mostly at HQ so I can keep on close eye on her but so can everypony else. Cuz I don't want my princess to get hurt in any way. All she really does is what she wants but one good thing is she will cook. I remember.
Flashback

Spitfire made all of us do 1000 laps and surfing our "Training" rainbow was sitting in a chair watching us but about 2 hours before practice ended she went inside HQ
I yelled to her "where r u going?" I was high in the sky about 3000 feet above the runway.
She stop and
She shouted " Nana!!"
Fire looked at me odd cuz I stopped flying.
"What's Nana?" I yelled back at her.
She yelled back and me "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS BICTH!"  She must be pissed off at me. She gave me a raspberry with her touge. Great I guess I'm on the floor again cuz me and dash r aloud to share a bed but it's a twin cloud one and if I get to the floor tonight I'm sleeping in my office. On the desk or something like that. As Rainbow continued walking back to HQ I saw her wink at Spitfire and Spitfire winked back. I think something's up but I don't know maybe it's because that she is almost 4 months pregnant I don't really understand but I can't wait to be a father. Sadly we had to cancel the friendly greeting saying with the changelings but Thorax understood. But as soon as dash has the foal we r going on of vacation.
Rd pov
Soarin has no idea. since I've been kind of mean to him I decided to make him and apple but for the rest of the team I will make all their favorite pies and they have no idea I can't wait to see there expressions on their  facew I want to make it up to them for letting me stay here even if all off I is nothing.
Soarin spitfire Fleet Foot ~apple
Sliver likes cherry
Wave blueberry
And for the two Fires idk so I guess apple for them if not I know a certain baby blue stallion will eat them in a dash. I really do love Soarin will all my heart and I can't wait for our little foal to come.
Time skip to end of training

Soarin pov
Thank goodness traning is over. Then I heard Spitfire say,"Good practice everyone can we all meet in the mess hall before u all take showers."
Great I'm all sweety and Spitfire wants me to do something all I want is a shower and to have dinner and go to bed. Its that a lot to ask for in my opinion it's not.
I walked into HQ and started to smell the sweet smell of PIE.
I ran passed all the team,"Move I smell PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE ITS HERE I SMELL IT!"
I heard sum giggles fromthe themess rest of them butI I don't care there is a pieand that must be eaten. I opened the door to the mess all and I saw the most beautiful thing not pie it was Rainbow she was completely covered in all different kinds of pies.  I loved the smell so I licked her face and she blushed as red as a raspberry. I heard a few giggles from the team.
"Love birds."  Spitfire said while I saw her eyes roll.

Cliffhanger

Hello everypony I'm back and I know I'm LAZY but I hope u like it this part if the story plz tell me in the comments I would like to hear ur thoughts
CS out
Ps also in a few months this story will he going under HEAVY editing