Prologue

This prologue is NOT like most prologues. It doesn't take place befor the first chapter, it's a sneak peek into the future of the story! Please don't be confused when you read the first chapter! 

Also, this story will be in different people's points of view, so please don't assume who the killer and/or speaker of this part of the story are!

THANK YOU!

~Izabela ♥

************************************************************************************************************

What the hell has she done? And where the hell did she go? Why did she leave me here? WHY? I'm alone. Well... not completely alone. There's his body. His unmoving, cold body. What the hell. JUST WHAT THE HELL. What do I do? I can't call the police. I need to do something about this. WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE DO?! I can't even-

My sobs cut off my thoughts. I fell to my knees and cupped my face with my dirt covered hands, muffling my cries. I was only maybe 10 feet away from it. I couldn't look up, though. I can't look at him now. I can't look at his face anymore. That's not him anymore. It doesn't even look like him. He used to look so healthy, he used to glow with beauty. Although, he really was still beautiful... but the bags under his eyes were a throbbing purple, and his shirt sunk inward showing were his full stomach used to be. She completely demolished him.

My sobs grew louder and I couldn't hold them in anymore. My hands flew from my face to my hair and my head hit the ground, my forehead pressed against the soft dirt. I pulled at my hair as hard as possible, screaming. 

Why me?

************************************************************************************************************

OKAY! Once I write the first chapter you will know the names of MOST of the characters.

BUT you WILL NOT know who was killed and who killed them because I WON'T make it obvious until it actually happens!

This is sort of a mystery. But once you actually get to this part in the story, you WILL know who killed who. So stay tuned to the story if you wanna find out! ;D

~Izabela ♥