Came To Do.

The next generation, the golden age as we'd hear. Lectured... in with the new and out with the old. The marbled floor freshly polished, mirrors wiped of any smeared mess it held, his shoes shined in the illuminated room, there he stood. His fingers worked and pulled at the silk tie, their actions were swift and quick, they were agile while at work. Under his breath he murmured, his blue eyes were like pair of stars as they swept over to the stairs. "Announcements, signings, and photos... people are always bound to speak off new affairs, new lovers." he spoke with pure kindness, he stood back, finger tips dipped in the pockets of his trousers, and his eyes focused on the young man that stood in front of him. "Well, James, its worth the hassle on my behalf..." the man stepped off the last step, his hand lifted, the actions he made were gentle. His thumb and caressed his chin and bottom lip as his pointer finger held it up to his liking. James' heart raced, he hummed faintly as he closed his mouth, stepping out of the immediate trace he'd fallen into. "Well, Josh," he mimicked, "I'd say the absolute same." his cheeks were flushed, from a sweet ivory and to rosey pink.
   Within an hour the two had gotten to the premiere, parked, greeted, and seated James waved over the server, his fingers pulled him over as if he'd been on a line, able to be reeled in whenever someone would like. Josh's gaze traced over the trays of silver, the glossy outfits, the reactions of people who'd laugh then snort their champagne. Clink, clink, clink, the high pitched scratch woke Josh from his own trance, he looked over to his side, James had grasped his hand while his eyes were focused on the announcer. Joshua then tuned in and gave James' hand a squeeze of reassurance. "...tonight's special guest..." he went on and James whispered into Josh's ear, instantly gaining all his attention, " I feel like if I keep my accent they won't know a damn thing I'm saying." he spoke with a sly grin curving his lips. The other man chuckled, he hummed quietly as the announcer soon directed the attention to James. People went quiet, the room emptied of whispers, he stood up and adjusted his tie. Before time would bring McAvoy's speech, a man had burst through the doors, expecting an apology or excuse he walked in and sat down. "My favorite Irish bastard." James teased as he smirked, his eyebrow curved with absolute curiosity.