months passed out

It was months since naoto was put in the hospital and yu was by her side through it all.he would buy food from they store and eat there by her side he would sleep on the chair there by her side and holding her hand.

Naoto's POV

It felt like months since i passed out i think but i could feel yu's hand holding mine every night.i could hear him whisper to himself it was his fault but it was not.i could hear the door open to hear chie,yosuke,rise,yukiko,teddie,and kanji's voices to ask yu to hang out with them but he always refused.he said he would rather stay by my side(p.s. here kanji does not like naoto but my opinoin so if there is problem shut it)i felt some sort of emotion growing in me every time he said that could this emotion be love!?

Yu's POV

I feel so bad she is still passed out and it been three months what if she dies!if she does i will never forgive mysel,its all my fault she is here,its all my fault! its all my fault!its my fault i dint protect her its my fault she is passed out.if she wakes up i bet she will never forgive me for what i did.i bet she will ignor me.then i heared the door open.yu.said chie.come on you have not left this room in three months lets have some fun.asked yosuke.but what if something bad were to happen while i was gone.said yu.thats why nanako is here she will watch naoto while your gone for a while.well....fine i guess.yes! Okay lets go.

Naoto's POV

As i hears there conversation and as i hear the words speak out if his mouth i felt this emotion grow. When he left i felt a little sad until i heared nanako speak.i hope you wake up soon big bro has been so sad and worried about you.those words made me smirk inside and outside too i geuss because i heared nanako squeel with exitment.she smiled i wonder if she will wake up soon or later.