what have i done now

A very mature and explicit story adult  themes   and scenes not for minors !!!

All involved in sexual activities are 18 and of age .
______________&&&_______&&&_________

  Sheba was pissed and hurting. Headaches were the worst. No one would shut up on the mind link, and the new very male voice was what was causing all the uproar.

Not the way today was supposed to go, after all how often do you and your family turn 18. Well she thought, my sister and the rest of her friends may as well be family. The other 6 girls and Tee and Ree were inseparable, and had been since they all meet at age 4 when they all moved in to this neighborhood at the same time. There was a piece missing to that group though, she thought. Where was Sol?? She still missed the boy after 11 years he was almost always in there thoughts and hearts.

  They are so beautiful and sexy, the voice in her head says again, I would like to see all of them naked. Sheba sighs it's been this way since the beginning of the summer. When the new people moved in to Sol's house, she was sure that was where the voice was coming from.

Jade growled damnit I love to hear that someone finds me attractive but would rather be told face to face . Where I could do something about it, ether kiss him or kill him. Right now I am leaning towards the latter but we'll have to see. Ever figure out where he is at? I think so and I think that it's time to do something about it.

Since it's Friday of labour day weekend and we start senior year on Tuesday, I want to go in to the year with a clear head and not have the foxes on edge or the cats either, they're bad enough as it is. We still have to decide on a college and everything is in a quandary all summer because of this.

I know that you are right so after moon rise tonight?? I can't believe my parents left me alone all weekend and it's my birthday today as well WOW now they are loosing their swimsuits. My first naked girls this day is getting better and better.

  Hell's to the definite yes tonight!!  Sheba told Jade. We'll take all the girls so we can all get some satifaction, dealing with this nutcase.

Sheba's mother appeared at the girls side then, asking how they were doing. Well Mom we both have slight back aches and are grumpy but I think it's that time of the month.

  Sandy looked lovingly at the girls she considered all 8 of them hers. Well if you had boyfriends and were sexually active I would suggest abstinence, and protection because your ovulating right now and would end up pregnant.

Eww Mom !!! Comes from 8 beautiful mouths as the 4 sets of twins Express there opinion.

The other three mothers arrived then, laughing at the reaction of their daughters.

What is happening Suzanne mother of Sable, and Mable. Asked Sable replying back. Mom was warning us the we are very fertile right now and not to have contact with boys.

Buy the way is there any special meaning if you can hear a boy's thoughts???

The mothers exchanged worried looks between them selves. Xena picked up on this at once. What???

WWWeeelll the only time that happens is between true mates. MATES, MATES  really the girls screamed. Why do you ask??
Well we have been hearing a boy's thoughts  admitted Mable just barely above a whisper while staring a hole in the ground.

WAIT hold on Suzanne exclaimed,WE as in all of you??? Yes came the reply in 8 subdued voices. I have never heard of this happening before, mates are only a one on one thing.