j cole | jealousy

J COLE P.O.V.
I didn't flirt with Rihanna but everyone said different in the media and I knew exactly how y/n would feel too. Angry. We're just good friends that's all, I'd never do my girl y/n like that ever she means the world to me.

Y/N P.O.V.
* scrolling through instagram * I came across a video of jermaine and rihanna flirting. ummm no I think tf not. I read some of the comments and the comments read.
@username1 damn cole finally hitting something 👀
@username2 woahhh she so bad they look good together 💦
@username3 he finally got a girlfriend, glad he's finally happy, he's even smiling wider especially around her 💙💙💙

Jermaine and I never went public that we were dating we'd been together since high school yet nobody knew I was with him before everything and he still didn't want to go public but he could be seen with other females smh. was it me? was I his charity case? maybe he didn't want to hurt me so he stuck around? all these questions flew through my head while I sat on the couch till I heard the door unlock.

" Hey Sweets " J said as he opened the door and kissed my forehead. I just nodded my head once still in thought and got up to go to our bedroom because I wasn't​ in the mood for anything.
* About 10 minutes in the room *
" Baby " Cole said as I was under the sheets crying. I got out from under and he looked me in the eyes " don't cry please baby you're to pretty to cry " he said while whipping my tears. He was always so sweet. " Why are we together? Why don't you get with someone better? someone who deserves you, someone like rihanna, nicki or someone like them. a model, rapper, singer, why are you with me? im just a detective im not even close to pretty as - " " don't ever say that shit again, you hotter than all them girls and you're my detective, the first time I saw you I felt something, when I take you out I still get them little butterflies I ain't never got butterflies for no one else, I love you more than anything and - " he was cut off by me kissing him he just always knows what to say. " Okay so I'm sorry but I'm never leaving you y/n " " good because I don't want you leaving I love you " " I love you too now let's watch a movie and cuddle because I've missed you all day ! " " Sounds good ! "