Part 1:the encounter

It was but a normal day at Springfield elementary Bart was walking down a corridor with millhouse. They were talking about how much each of them wanted badly to fuck Lisa millhouse went as far to say that he would fuck Marge as well. Bart blushed he said to Millhouse “man you don’t want to go there trust me, it looks like a soggy pancake down there” Millhouse gasped “your right I don’t like milfs anyway”. School is over now and Bart was walking home suddenly he is jumped by the school bullies “give is your fucking money” one of the bullies yelled they dragged Bart into a bush and with a sharp knife they cut his shorts off, his large erect penis is now exposed “oh look someone wants to go home and fuck mommy” another bullie exclaimed “lets cut that rod off shall we” Bart braced himself for the sharp pain that would soon engulf him. Suddenly a loud screeching noise engulfs the block this scares the shit out of the bullies they all flee the scene yelling “fuck this im going to shelvievile”. Bart relived by this decides to investigate what stood before him left him in shock it was a large green sports car with wore green eyes and a big Lucius moustache but before Bart could say a word the car yelled “Kachiga” then drove off into the distance “Who was that” exclaimed Bart before continuing his walk home.