My favorite songs by jaciestar

this is a lot of my favorite songs.

MONSTER by eminem ft.rihanna

I'm friends with the MONSTER that's under my bed get along with the voices inside of my head your trying to save me stop holding your breath and you think I'm crazy, yeah,you think I'm crazy well that's nothing well that's nothing I wanted the fame but, not the cover of Newsweek oh well, guess beggars can't be choosey wanted to get attention for my music wanted to be left alone in public , excuse me been wanting my cake , and eat it too, and wanting it both ways fame made me a balloon 'cause my eco inflated when I blew, see, it was confusing 'cause all I wanted to be was the Bruce Lee of a loose leaf abused ink,used it as a tool when I blew steam (woo!) hit the lottery, oh wee with what I have up to get was bittersweet with this like wining a huge meat ironic 'cause I think I'm getting so huge I need a shrink I'm begging to loose sleep one sheep , two sheep going cuckoo and cooky as kool keith but I'm actually weirder than you think 'cause I'm friends with the monsters that's under my bed get along with the voices inside of my head your trying to save me stop holding your breath and u think I'm crazy yeah  you think I'm crazy well that's nothing well that's nothing no I ain't much of a poet but, I know somebody once told me to seize the moment don't squander it 'cause you never know when it could all be over tommorw so I keep conquering, sometimes I wonder where these thoughts spawn from (yeah, ponder it do u want this)(no wonder your losing your mind the way it wanders) yo-lo-lo-lo-yee-whoo I think you've been wandering off down yonder and stumbled into Jeff VanVonderin 'cause I need a interventionist to intervene between me and me and this MONSTER and save me from myself and all this conflict 'cause the very thing that I love is killing me and I can't conquer it my OCD is conking me in the head keep knocking nobody's home I'm sleepwalking I'm just relying what the voice in my head is saying don't shoot the messenger I'm just friends with the I'm friends with the MONSTER that's under my bed get along with the voices inside of my head your trying to save stop holding your breath and you think I'm crazy, yeah, you think I'm crazy well that's nothing well that's nothing call me crazy but, I have this vision one day that I walk amongst you a regular civilian but, until then drums get killed and I'm coming straight at emcees , blood get spilled and I take it back to the day that I get on a dre track give every kid that got played at pumped up felling and shit to stay back to the kids who played'em but, if 1kid out of hundred million who are going through a struggle feels and relates that's great it's payback, Russell Wilson falling way back in the draft, turn nothing to something, still can't spin that straw into gold chump, I will spin Rumpelstiltskin in a haystack maybe I need a straight jacket, face fact im nuts for real but, im okay with that it's nothing I'm still friends with the I'm friends with the monsters that's under my bed get along with the voices inside of my head your trying to save me stop holding your breath and you think I'm crazy, yeah, you think I'm crazy I'm friends with the monsters that's under my bed get along with the voices inside of my head your trying to save me stop holding your breath and you think I'm crazy, yeah, you think I'm crazy well that's nothing well that's nothing.

        sorry it's long a put the whole rap part in too!I promise ill update soon! it's my first book I'm actually going to update!

                                 -Jacie-      -Jacie-

heh I need song suggestions message me at jaciestar !    kkkkkk! that's the only way I'll update.

o.k. I got suggestions now I need 5 reads

I have 3 so I need 2 more to update. tell your friends!

heh! I'm sooooo sorry for the late update but, I have a good reason. Easter break! I have to stay at home!=/  so I need help to decide what song to do. I'm thinking about a Taylor swift song or a Carrie Underwood song if you don't like either one u can suggest a different artist. the next time I update I will tell u who won and use can pick a song. kkkkkkkkkkkkk! Again u can comment or private message me at jaciestar but, I would rather have u message me.