Lemon 1

Study Session

A/N: Here is a one-shot lemon featuring Tsukune and Moka of Rosario+Vampire.

This is my first lemon so let me know how I did. That way I could incorporate lemons into my other fics.

I hope you like it!

FYI

The BOLD words in the story is Inner-Moka speaking to Outer-Moka

Hearing a knock at her door, Moka excitedly jumped up and closed the distance to the door in one leap. She was expecting her friend, Tsukune to be at the door, she had invited him over to study for an exam. In preparation for this little study session Moka had pulled out all the stops; she had made copies of her notes to share with Tsukune, had plenty of snacks to keep them focused, and to top it all off, Kurumu had detention and Yukari-chan was busy with school, giving them the intimate study session Moka wanted.

Moka opened the door and smiled as she took in the sight of her study partner. He, too, was smiling and Moka couldn't help but blush as she breathed in his scent; the scent of the only human attending the Youkai Academy for monsters. Moka continued to stand by the door, her long pink hair falling into her beautiful face slightly hiding her green eyes from view as she ushered Tsukune into her room. Not only was Moka beautiful, and smart, she was also extremely kind; kind enough to be taking the time to help him study! He stared at her face before his eyes fell to the rosary that she wore around her neck. It was the only thing about Moka that Tsukune had to get used to; the fact that Moka was a vampire.

Whenever the rosary was removed she transforms into a vampire for that is every bit of terrifying and powerful as the outer Moka is shy and kind. Tsukune couldn't believe his luck as he walked into his friend's room. Tsukune was average in every way; from him mouse brown hair and eyes to his mundane C-average, the only thing that set him apart was his willingness to endure a bite every now and then when Moka became too thirsty. This was partly because Moka was the only one at the academy that knew he was human, but mostly because Tsukune was infatuated with her and couldn't possibly tell her 'no'.

"Thanks for having me over, Moka-san! I really do need all the help I can get." Tsukune said, taking off his backpack and placing it on the floor.

Moka waved off his thanks with a smile. "No, really, Tsukune! This is my pleasure! If you do better at the midterms, you'll be happy and that will make me happy as well!"

For a few minutes the only thing they said were "Moka-san" and "Tsukune" as the pair continued to smile and stare at each other. Finally, their lovey-dovey moment was broken by the sound of a microwave chime.

"Oh! I made us some snacks!" Chirped Moka, as she placed two drinks and a bowl of popcorn on her table and sat down. "I guess we should start studying then." She said, blushing once more as Tsukune sat down beside her; close enough for her to hear his shallow breathing. Moka turned to face him and her eye caught sight of a vein on his neck. Her heart rate began to quicken the longer she gazed at his neck, so she shook her head and tried to focus on the task at hand; teaching Tsukune history.

After a while, Tsukune's focus was starting to fade. Moka-san was a great tutor, but his head was full of random facts and all of the snacks were finished. Tsukune could tell that Moka was fading too. She kept losing her train of thought and he also noticed that she was giving him some weird sideways glances.

"Say, Moka-san, would it be okay if we took a break? I feel like my head is gonna explode!"

Moka shook herself out of whatever daydream she was having about Tsukune's blood. "Oh! Yeah, Sorry Tsukune! I didn't mean to overload you!"