The inner space

I like to close my eyes and escape to my inner world. This may seem like it describes anyone going through a bad time or someone that is depressed, but I do this all the time even wen life is good. I don't know how to help others achieve this because my way of doing it is unique to me. My inner world is a surreal place where I can delete or add in anything I want. I can make new colors or animals....I can add millions of rooms or boxes or bubbles. sometimes I destroy everything I create just because the sensation of it makes me tingle with excitement. When I first enter into this world there is a long hallway..or corridor, a giant corridor with thousands of doors on either side each door has a very unique pattern,style, or paint job. Some doors are big some are small....all different shapes and sizes. When I open up the door and enter the room it's completely blank and white...then I start adding things....and expand the room as needed. I would like to give examples of my rooms so I will put my examples in [ ]. [One of the many rooms I have created starts with a single plain brown door. Once the door is open a very comfortable breeze gently glides out. A slight smell of salt and the faint sound of ocean can be noticed. Once I enter the room I close the door behind me and it disappears. (This can be very alarming but with enough mental concentration I can make the door appear again anywhere I want it to so I'm never lost) I'm surrounded by fields  of forest green grass and beautiful flowers. Up in the sky giant clouds float around. Every now and then it rains but the rain has the scent of freshly picked berries. After walking in the fields a ocean shore can be seen. The closer I get to the beach the more I can see. Weeping willows stand at the edge of the sand creating a comfortable shady area to nap. A small wooden boat is on the beach. I use it to go out into the crystal clear waters and see the surrealistic fish. A fish with blue and green feathers flowing out to the sides to act like fins...it jumps out of the water and rises up to the clouds. A fish with dragon horns...black and red in color. Sea slugs that change colors and bright rainbow pastels illuminating from the coral reef. Sting rays that when touched puff up into a ball and float on top of the water. Further out there is a whale that when out of the water turns Snow White and flys around with the clouds. This room is the one I come to when I want to relax while being rocked my the gentle ocean waves]. I can create a mini world of my own anywhere I want to. With whatever I want in it.  When I go back into the corridor if I walk straight long enough I'll eventually reach two huge doors. When i go through them there is giant spiral staircase going up. There are arcs with what seem to be colorful paintings. I can walk through them into a completely different reality. There are 9 of these arcs at the moment and each holds memories and secrets. When I reach the top of the staircase there is a large room with a giant black hole in the floor. If  I jump into it I can reach the furthest deepest part of my world. This is where the most important things are to me and cannot be accessed easily. Once I jump into the hole I have to swim down through pitch black water I'll get to the bottom of the water and start a free fall through brightly colored clouds. I have to find an invisible staircase in the sky. When I do I follow it through a maze with invisible walls. Then there is visible rectangular shaped hole in the ground with stairs going down through fire. When I get to the bottom the flames go out and the reality turns into space. Kinda like galaxies and stuff. There I can float and keep to myself. I can escape everything.