Prologue

Droplets of blood dripped down from the humongous scythe of the 'monstrous' creature as they watched everything around them slowly and painfully rot away. The screams of children pleading for their mothers or fathers to help them heavily infected the air. The screams for help and saving were the ones that could mostly be heard. The wind blew violently lightly scattering the red blood around. Fires started to burn the whole small village down. The village has turned into a fireplace which you would light up at Christmas to keep everyone warm inside the house.

The creature stood in the middle of the village which was overflowing with screams full of despair in it's true nature. The mass murderer was wearing a black cloak which was lightly decorated with white lace on the hood and bottom. The wind lightly pulled it to the side. The cloak which used to be a pure black was now covered in small red dots. The killer's eyes glew from underneath the shade caused by the hood. Those eyes certainly didn't look like the ones of a true killer. They twinkled with fear and sadness and guilt. But mostly guilt. They were filled with the innocence of a child. Those orbs were the same colour as the sea or maybe not as the black hood covered them with shade.

The killer was about the same  size as a child. Which made more sense why they would have so much innocence in their eyes after what they have done. The person's face showed no emotions at all. It looked like the face of a porcelain doll as it was pale and emotionless from what was visible.

"Why did you do this?!" A male voice screamed as it's owner weakly crawled over towards the child." Why!? WHY?!"

The murderer looked down at the young man who could barely move around. There were many cuts in his white shirt. Through the cuts there were many whip marks visible and scars and burns. Some were deeper than others. Some were older than others but most of them were brand new, fresh with blood still gushing out of them and hurting him. The hooded person looked at the boy with pity yet on the inside they didn't truly pity them. After a few seconds they they smirked. It sounded really fake but it still existed. They then turned on their heel and started to slowly walk away.

Suddenly they felt something pull on the laced bottom of their cloak. The person rapidly twisted their head to look down at what has disturbed them. It was a hand bathed in red, dripping liquid. Blood. The killer grabbed their cloak and stepped back in shock.

"Why did you betray us all! Angelica!" The man screamed crawling like a centipede towards the child." We can't save you anymore!"

The monster threw a small silver dagger stabbing the person in the head . His head exploded splashing blood everywhere the eye could reach. They stood there watching with no guilt or emotion just like a doll.