disneyland

Me and my family you're on your way to disneyland .

We  5 minutes away from the park  i was thinking of all the fun i was going to have with them . We just reached the park and gone  through the security  i wanted to go  on my first ride  .I was  so excited be there .

The lines are so long but it is fine because it is the ride I want to go on.It is the Indiana ride first because i alway love to watch him .He is my hero. Me and my brother just got to the front of the line and we are next . We are is the car for the rid,I loved the big snake and effect and design of the rid .We just got off the ride, It was getting late and the park was going to close in 10. My brother was telling me. Let's stay we will hide .So I said i'm down. It was 12:00 pm and everyone was gone ,we walk around for a bit. We saw mickey,in he was eating somthing weird, it was  rat and drenched in blood i was so scared we  tryed to run out before anything could see us, but goofy was at the gate So we try a different. Exit but all exits were blocked i was so scared.

all I remember next is ,I was blacked out and I was in a circle people in hoods with candles all around them my brother and I were so scared we started crying for help one of the people in the black hood said there's no use for yelling no one can hear you from down here so we  were trying to calm ourself down we asked "where are we "who are you people" just simple questions most people would ask if they were being kidnapped.
Then the guy calmly told us you are safe don't worry this happens every night at midnight the man said there's been a curse on Disneyland every time it strikes midnight that's why we have to close the park down if it wasn't for that we would be open 24/7 ,but it's not that easy . We have been cursed since 1989 and no one's ever been able to find the witch that cursed us she said the only way would be if she would lift the curse but no one's found her and if you get bit by one of those animals you turn into a new character those people are still in costume.They can't  get out it's just that they're really scared and the witch curse them to be like that forever because Mickey Mouse supposedly was so rude to her. if you guys are ever see a witch and a red hat mold on her nose she's considered a Disney favorite but I never remember making a witch from Disney cuz I am Walt Disney. Me and my brother was maze at Walt Disney was still alive he told us that he faked his death because he couldn't stand the humiliation that would happen if they knew would happen if they were get bit he could get sued oe even get killed. Walt Disney told us if I let you guys go us have to go not to come back and don't tell anybody about this if so he will just feed us to the rat and Goofy. I asked what Disney how can we get out he said there is  secret entrance,  me and my brother did not trust him but did not care . It is   in the very back and like there's a little tunnel you have to crawl through it before so no animal can trace you. I told my brother that's never speak of this again but before a second later we heard a bang in at the door where the door was we wouldn't know. I told my brother I'm scared I just want to go home we asked where  was our phones they said they hit them just in case you guys wanted to call the cops
we got our phones back and I noticed my mom was calling us all night worrying about us she said she was going to call the cops if she didn't hear back from us so we had to call back letting her know we're fine we'll be home in an hour or two she said thank God see you guys when you get here love you.
Can we please go now my mother is really terrified she got scared cuz we told her we would be home at midnight but we're trying to get home and then Goofy and Mickey were at the entrance at the gate we couldn't escape and then all I know is they were coming towards us and we blacked out. Not a second later the door started being an again we were looking all over couldn't find nothing. It was too late we had to make a run for it somebody was chasing a yelling your next your next screaming and yelling I was terrified my brother and I just ran and ran and ran well what Disney stay behind and try to find as many as they can he was immune to them for some reason a little further down we took a wrong turn at the hallway the channel instead of going to the tunnel we came toward a real weird room I've never never seen it before,he said it's only one way you just have to go there's only one direction you can go just follow the title and you'll be fine but the last turn only made there is a really weird room and  there was a sign that  said which is beware.

To be continued......... If you guys want to hear more of the story let me know and I'll tell you more.