Prologue

Sierra's POV-                                                                                                                                                                                                        I once went to school with a boy. We had only three out of seven classes together but always got paired up with each other. This was in middle school. He lived an hour outside of the school district because of his mom's job. In high school, his mom got transferred to another state across the country. I went on with life expecting to never see this boy again, but life isn't always what you expect. 

     This boy had a look on the rarer side, red hair with blue eyes. The last time I saw him he was wearing a plain white t-shirt with a gray trench coat over it. That and a pair of dark black pants. His hair was curled and it had looked like he ran his fingers through it 20 times. This was on January 12th, 2009. He was sixteen and I saw him in a crowded airport, and that might not even have been him.

Ryan's POV-

                            So there was this girl. Her name was Sierra. Last name Faith. Sierra Faith. We had three classes together. Math, Science, and English. Every day she would have a jelly sandwich, no peanut better because she was mildly allergic, but still, she was allergic. Her favorite coat to wear was a green utility jacket from H&M. I'm not a stalker or maybe I am, but that's not the point. The point is, Sierra is perfect. Dirty blonde hair with ocean blue eyes. She played the bass clarinet in band, played volleyball, scored first in 200m and hurdles in track, and finally, she is an amazing artist. I don't even come close to being on her level but maybe one day, I'll tell my best friend how I feel.