💕Say Hello💕

You woke up from the sound of your alarm blaring in your room. You groaned, rolling in bed a little before tiredly shutting it off. It was 8:00 a.m. and it was your last day before you moved to a new country to start your new job. You got out of bed, not bothering to make it since you wouldn't be coming back to it. You walked into your bathroom, taking a quick shower. You got dressed, picking out a comfortable outfit for your long plane ride.

You walk downstairs, taking in your house as much as you could. When you get downstairs you notice your mom had prepared breakfast for you already. "Goodmorning [Y/N]! Excited for your big day?" She cheerfully greeted you, pulling out a chair for you to sit on. "I think so. I'm a little nervous though," You replied, grabbing a fork to eat your favorite breakfast. Your mom patted your back and sat down across from you. "That's to be expected but I'm sure you'll have an amazing time! Oh, I'm so proud of you!  can't believe you're going to be working as a stylist for a popular Korean group! My baby is all grown up!" Your mom tearfully smiled, grabbing a napkin to wipe her eyes. "Mom, it's okay. We can still video chat and I'll visit on the holidays." "I know but I'll still miss you. After you finish breakfast I'll take you to the airport." You smiled at your mom and thanked her. 

~  💕 ~ 

You sadly smiled and waved at your mother as you boarded the plane. You felt a bit worried but you knew once you arrived, everything would be okay. You found your seat and put on some headphones. You decided to familiarize your self with the group you'd be working with. You felt bad because you still didn't know any of the member's names or what they looked like but you had purchased their music the night before. You pressed shuffle on the playlist you had made of all their songs and closed your eyes to listen. 

~ 💕 ~ 

You arrive in Korea with a little bit of jet lag. After you find your suitcase and you pull out your phone to call your new manager. The phone rang several times before they pick up. "Hello?" They ask. "Hi, this is [Y/N]. I'm calling to say I have just arrived in Korea." "Oh good! We have someone there to pick you up. I'll tell them you're here." You thanked them and waited for the person to find you. 

A tall man approaches you and smiles politely. "Are you [Y/N]?" The man asks you in a thick Korean accent. You nod and follow as he leads you to the parking lot. He opens the door of an expensive looking car and gestures for you to get in. You get in the car, him doing the same on the other side. After a 30 minute drive, you arrive at a large house. Your eyes widen in shock at the size of the home. "Is this really where I'll be staying?" You ask in awe. "Yes, ma'am." 

The man gets out of the car and opens the car door for you. He goes and grabs your luggage, carrying it for you. You both head to the front door. He hands you a key and says, "This is your house key." "I don't get a spare one?" You ask. He shakes his head and replies with, "No, you won't be needing one. If you get locked out, you can just ask your roommates to let you in." "Roommates?" You question. You had thought you were just going to be living alone. The man doesn't answer as he opens the door.

You're immediately met with the sounds of many people talking. You walk in and see several hot guys sitting on couches. One of them looks at you and screams, "Guys, she's here!" Suddenly, even more hot guys walk into the room. You count out the boys and realize there are 13. They all smile at you. One of them approaches you, grabbing your hand and shaking it. "It's nice to finally meet you [Y/N]. We've been waiting for you, my name's Vernon." You blush, your heart skipping a beat.

~ 💕 ~