News

I wake up to the sound of the beeping of my machine, realizing where I am. Feeling confused on how I got here. And then I see two familiar faces.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Asks Cody in his calm voice. "You passed out and started having one of those seizers again, and we couldn't get you to calm down any, so we rushed you here" Obeny says. Looking down at the cords and up to where they are connected. "Oh, did the doctors tell you anything new?" I ask in my what you would call bored voice. "No they haven't, but they've been running some tests on you for the past couple hours".

"Knock knock" says a suddle and sweet voice coming from the door way. "So we have some bad news and some decent news" says the women who I would have to guess is the nurse. "We ran some test on you we seem to have spotted some things and it appears you may have a tumor". "MAY? So you're aren't even exactly sure that I could like you know possibly DIE?" "Well yeah, I know it appears so. But I assure you everything will be fine".

"America Ann I'm sure you're in good hands just let the doctors do what they do" says Obeny

"What's the decent news?" I says looking and sounding very annoyed.

"Well you can go home tonight and if you have anymore problems tonight or tomorrow come here right away don't hesitate."' The doctor says.

I jump up out of the bed grab my cloths run to the bathroom over in the corner and get dressed.

"Lets go home." I say