Part 1

"Y/n!! What have you done?!" My boss cried. My name is Y/n and I'm 16 years old. I have big dreams and wishes. I want to join the Fairy Tail Academy full of wizards with different amazing powers. But there's one problem.....I don't have a SPECIAL powers! The thought of that makes me really upset! I've come from a family generation and my ancestors has powers even magic!
But me! No! Just a normal boy with nothing. I have been trying to find my powers throughout the town but I only mess things up. Right now, cooking is not my special thing considering I messed up foods and ingredients.

"Sir, s-sorry! I can do better! Maybe if I add this to that!" I said putting salt but then I bumped into a bunch of sugar which fell down into the soup. "Y/n!!!" My boss yell. I wince for a bit. Guh! "Sorry! Sir!" I try to put more water in the soup but my boss stopped me. "Kid, cooking is your worst thing on your list. I think it's best if you just....clean." My boss sigh.
I frown. I guess I let him down. Stupid Y/n! I grab the broom and clean up the place. I guess I should cross out my "Top Must Be My Powers" list.

Great. I walk out of the kitchen and sweep up the floor. "Isn't that the weird kid?" A girl whisper.  I turn around to see 2 boys and 2 girls laughing at me. "Yeah. It seems he's trying to find his powers. What a dork!" The boy grin. "He'll never find one. He should give up!" The girls best friend innocently smirk. "If he finds a power then he'll ruin everything!! Probably a destroyer!"
The group kids giggle. Yes, teens know how stupid I am and I don't have powers. I remember my Elementary school was a living nightmare. I stuck my tongue out at them and walk off.
"Hey! What's on your checklist?! Another Clean Up Duty!" The guy laugh. I grip my broom tightly. Don't let it bother you! Don't give in! I will find my powers. Soon they'll be sorry!
I smile back. "Oh? Better then having your nasty face near me!" The boy was shock. I put the broom away. Idiots. My boss told me to take a break so I grab my bag and flung it over my shoulder as I walk out of the restuarant. The town was pack with people. But when they look at me. It's as if I have a disease. I skip away and saw a shop. I decided to take a look in the shop.
"Hello?" I called out. An old man smile at me and said. "Come. Please look around." I smile back and walk around the shop. That's when my eyes saw a key. I walk up and look at it. The key shined. Woah! Is it one of those Celestial Key?
Maybe I could summon spirits! That MIGHT be my powers! I run my hand through the glass. I turn around and accidently bumped into someone.
I fell down on the ground. "Ouch! I'm sorry!" I said and look up to meet a boy with blonde hair with brown eyes. "It's fine. I wasn't looking where I'm going." He said. I saw on a tattoo on one of his hands. I look closer to see.....a Fairy Tail Mark on him?!
H-He must be from Fairy Tail Academy!!

(Guys! This was requested by @Rosiekay0602 and I'm amking a book of it! It's all male in this book! So yeah, Thanks for Readin!!!)