Stuck [One Direction]

~ PROLOGUE ~

Harry's POV

I sat on the ground, rubbing my temples, the other boys crowded around me. I was trying not to panic, trying not to lose my cool and trying not to kill these guys. They were all being so freakin' annoying.

“Liam get your foot off me arse." I heard Niall yell furiously.

“Shut it Niall you got us into this...this...this rotten situation.“ Liam retorted.

"Well Daddy Direction why didn’t you stop him ay? Huh dad, why?" Louis butted in and poked Liam in the chest, simulataneously rolling his eyes to Heaven as he tried to confront the bigger lad.

“Lads it ain’t no ones shizz, we're homies guys, we should stick together man." Zayn added and Niall shot him a beyond confused look.

" Zayn...is...is that you?" Niall said asked and the raven-haired lad simply replied with a 'nonchalant' head nod in his direction. Niall threw his arms up in exasperation. "Great, now Zayn's lost it." he sighed.

Louis tilted his head to the side, looking at their friend. "Wow, whatever that hit him must have been big, like a rock or a boulder even."

Liam nodded in agreement, propping a hand unto his hip and also looking at Zayn. "Definitely a boulder, a big big boulder." he said.

I groaned in frustration, reluctantly pulling myself up from where I was seated to address the four idiots - I mean boys. "Lads, this is serious! We are stuck in this warehouse - where? I have no idea, and you guys are arguing and discussing rocks! Well I am tired, when is someone going to actually do something RELEVANT!" I yelled, seething with annoyance, huffing and puffing after my rant

Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis exchanged looks before Zayn let out a low whistle. "Yo you gotta chillax man, it's all cool." he said and I refrained from punching him and headed to a corner to be by myself.

This probably seems strange and weird to you and you probably think we've all gone mad (especially Zayn) but there are reasons and I am here to tell you those reasons and along the way, maybe all the other boys will gain their sanity enough to do the same, but for now you're stuck with me. It starts, was instigated and dates back to January 2014.

+   +   +