Introduction-(ig)😂😊

(I, Mercedes has been living in L.A. my whole life. I have an amazing acting,model, & singing carrer. But, what happens when the hard-to-work with Cameron Dallas is also my love interest in her new movie " A Journey. A Sacrifice. A Love."? Will I get him to work with me? Or have it all fall apart? And maybe have a relationship start out of all of it?)

Hello, my name is Mercedes Ramos. I'm a singer, model & actor in L.A. I would like to call myself pretty famous but it's whateva😂.
(⬇️⬇️This what she looks like⬇️⬇️)

I am also starring in a movie called " A Journey

I am also starring in a movie called " A Journey. A Sacrifice. A Love.", in which I have the lead role. It's about a girl named Kierra and how she is a upcoming star (singing) and she has a 'journey' in that and a guy named Andrew (Cameron Dallas) who was her bestfriend since they were born (families knew each other closely) were usually together about all the time intill she got "famous". But, she has an offer really big that means leaving her hometown Columbus, Ohio to Los Angeles also meaning her 'sacrifice' she has to make..... leaving her secrect 'love', Andrew.
But anyways, as you know my bestfriend in the movie is the one and only Cameron Dallas. I heard he is very difficult to work with...but I think I got this. Right??

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
First Chapter Down!
I kinda like it but comment down below what I could have done better or whateva. Vote, Comment, and Do Your Thing. Bye✌💖