Dear King 👑

Dear King 👑,
You are legit my only friend, well I have more but you are the one I hang out more with! I love hanging out with you, even though sometimes you piss me off!! It's ok though. Idk ( I don't know) what I would do without you honestly! Like I legit see you everyday, the most I've gone without seeing you was a week! And that was when you got grounded Bc you got home late when we were are park! And yes I was sad! I tried to talk your grandpa out of it but it obviously didn't work! But I did get to see you for about 4 hours! Anyways you are literally the only person who understands me! If I told (for example) Maria she would be like "what?" Because she is more girly type and me and you get each other we don't care what other people say but they do and yeah sometimes people make fun of them and I stand up because that's just who you and me are! People tell me how I can stay friends with someone so long cause they become friends with someone and then they get annoyed! But that's not how a friendship should be! In my opinion.
If your going to try to make history with someone you have to make sure your gonna do it with the right person! And I knew that she was the right person cause she really gets me!! And I know people who are reading this are going to judge me but idc ( i don't care!) I've known her for about 4 years!!! Almost five! The reason I'm writing this is because you got to know how to love someone with your heart the right way love your friends

THE END!!!!!