The beginning

It all started in 2013 on Vine. Jake had 500k followers and I had 300k. It was always like that, even though I was the oldest Jake always had more followers...Jake and I were known as "The Paul Brothers". We did everything together, made videos, sports, and other things. One day we decided to make YouTube channels. I made one. And Jake made one. As we made videos we both got more and more popular. We grew over 100k subscribers each day! Now we have over 9 million subscribers. Then Jake made a song and that's when everything collapsed...

So one day i was doing my usual daily vlogging and I was golfing with the Why don't we boys. So we all took a look at the video. After we did we gave our honest opinions and basically said that it wasn't his best. So that's when Jake took our advise the wrong way. He then made a diss track that hurt me not that much but it was mean. Where he was disrespecting my song with the WDWB "help me help you" and more importantly the logang. Then I decided to make a song named "The fall of Jake Paul". But there was a problem. I couldn't release the second verse...

I just couldn't it was to hurtful I just couldn't release it. It couldn't damaged my relationship with Jake, but that didn't matter. After about 2 weeks I decided to make two copies of the second verse. One for me and one for Jake. So on June 1st 2017 @12am I put it at Jakes door and ran. Where I went to the beach and threw my copy In the ocean. I couldn't sleep that night I was afraid of what Jake would say. But at 3am he called me mad. He said "that what I mentioned was was hurtful and private stuff he had only told me". "You are the worst brother ever" that's what really hurt me inside and that's what made me mad". IM A BAD BROTHER WELL I BET NOBODY IN THE WORLD KNEW THAT YOU WERW CHEATING ON ERIKA WITH AYLA WHEN YOU KNEW I LIKED HER. "WHAT ERIKA DOESNT KNOW WONT HURT HER" Jake said. You know said Jake., I'm sick and tired of you always telling me everything that's wrong with me you never tell me what I do good. What's your point I said angrily. I'm taking a break from you said Jake stuttering angrily. "FINE" I yelled. "FINE" Jake said. Then Jake hung up".

TO BE CONTINUED