Chapter 1

"good morning, beautiful." A familiar voice says. I look up to see a guy cuddling with me in my bed. A guy that looks like Justin Bieber.

Hold on.

"did you sleep well?" he asks with a smile. I nod to his perfect teeth. "why are you starring at me?" he laughs a little. "I just..... Can't.... What..... Justin Bieber?" He laughs again. "did you drink something yesterday? Something happened to your memory..." he puts his hand on my forehead to check my fever. "but... How? What?"

"Hope, we met three years ago, and became an item two years ago. Are you okay?" he says, kinda worried. "uhm.... Yeah.... I guess I.... Ate something?" I mumble. "what do you mean?" he asks. "I don't know... I just feel weird.... Never mind. So, you said you're my boyfriend..?"

"yeah." he says with a smile. "that means I can kiss you.... Right?" I talk with my flirty voice. "only if you want to." he chuckles. "well, then prepare your lips, because I'm coming in."

I lean in, and my lips are about to touch his, when my alarm comes alive.

DAMMIT. ALMOST.

I open my eyes, look to my right, and see the empty bed next to me.

Yep. That thing was a dream... Of course it was... Every night I have it, and I always get upset when my alarm turns on. I should just turn it off.

Of course, every night it's different. Once it was at the beach, once at the mall, and once even in his closet.... Don't ask. I all the time started with the weird questions, asking him if it's real, and when we're about to kiss, KABAM. My alarm comes alive, and I'm out. I seriously wish I could stop it, or at least make it real...

Justin is my favorite star. Yep, I'm a Belieber. From the pervy, crazy, weird ones. But seriously. Who wouldn't have wet dreams about Justin? Like, have you seen him?! He's like.. Omg he's like SO damn hot!.... Uhm.. Anyways....

I love him ever since he got famous in 2009. My mom dislikes him, but doesn't show it, and my dad... Haha, he loves him so much. We go to his concerts, and listen to his songs together... It's hilarious...

But anyway, that ain't important. I need to tell you about my life I guess.. I mean.... This is a story about me, no? Like... If it's about me, you guys need to know about me..... No?

Okay, now I'm just rambling. Okay, Imma shut up now... Yes.. Dammit.. Now. Dammit... NOW..... I should seriously learn how to shut my mouth -.-

Okay, again, it's beside the point - back to the story about me:

My name is Destiny Hope Black but you can call me Hope ;) I'm 16 from USA, LA, CALI. I lived here ever since my parents got divorced. My dad cheated on my mom with my teacher - omg, I know, EW - and so my mom took me, my sister, and my brother to Cali - We used to live in ATL btw - but I still love my dad. He's cute. And he's always been there for me. I'm not gonna leave him just because of this. In the other hand, I don't like my mom very much. Yeah, I know. She's my mom. She gave me the gift of life. Blah blah blah. I don't really care about what she's done for me... I just basically don't like her :/ don't know why. Okay? So stop starring at me, and lemme continue! Okay. So.... Where was I? Oh, yeah. Telling about myself...

My bestfriend's name is Vanessa but I like to call her vans... Get it? Vans... Haha... Okay, never mind. She ain't a Belieber AT ALL. She hates Justin so much. And that's why we argue all the time tho I defend on Justin while she talks shit about him. It's fun, and eventually we laugh about it. She's so awesome. I love her so much..... Uhm, yeah, so...

There's a guy at school who I really like. His name is Ben. He has brown hair that looks like Justin's, and amazing brown eyes. His teeth are ALWAYS white, and he has 6 packs. Oh, yeah. I saw it. Not live, but on a picture........ I'm not a stalker or anything... Just saying...

But anyway, he'll never notice me. He's one of those.... Popular people in school, and I'm one of the losers. Yeah. I get bullied everyday, but thanks to Vans, and Justin, I'm awesome ;)

So, this is basically everything about me... If I forgot anything, I'd add it later ;) okay, so now to the story! ;) hope you'll like my life ;) xoxo Hope!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lemme know what you thought ;))

Ophir ♥