The Rock Men

He stood there as old as stone like the rocks that surrounded him, his green moss beard betrayed him. What has woken him now, after years...only one thing... his daughter.

She was a fine girl, but loney as the rock, left to die on the hillside. Being a fighter helped but little, she wandered slowly as being heavy like the rock people didn't help her on the quest for the father she had dreamed of. She was told if his existance by a woman, her old dear mother, after her leaving of this world.

He knew his wife the last of the elders was gone, when his old eye lids opened revealing the decaying pupils which bore into your soul. He had no choice but to run for they would come... they always came for him...

They were the oldest of beings, the rock men, living up too millions of years old. Their elders ruled before our time being the most evolved creature to walk the earth. They originate from the ground being born from the lava, many being the metaphorpic rock type. They exist but being the rarest of creatures, are never seen.

Extract from 'The creatures who rule the planet'

He ran but they were always faster,they howled an eerie sound like that of mrtal and glass scraping together. He knew not where he ran too but to saftey he hoped he was going, but one thought racked his alien brain where is my daughter, the one born of the fire.