Please? - A Harry Styles FanFicton

Hiii, this is my first fan fiction and it's going to be sort of long. I'm from Britain and I'm 14 years old. Please no hate as I've never done this before, but enjoy, byeee xoxo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Another day.

Another useless and worthless day in high school only to be made worse by him.

Harry Styles.

Ever since I've started this school, he's tormented me, bullied me and treated me like a piece of shit on his shoe. I've learnt to deal with it but sometimes it gets too far. He gets his friends to join in too; Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn. All are bullies.

My names Sara. Sara Whittman.

And ever since that one goddamn day, Harry has been making my life miserable. He would push me in the halls, knock my books out of my hands and even embarass me in class.

And here we go again.

SARA' S POV

I woke up to the birds outside my window and the sun shining through and I felt okay. I felt like this was going to be a good day. Then I realised I had school. I had to go back to that hell hole just for that fucking jerk to bully me over and over again.

"Sara, Emily is calling for you!" my mum shouted up the stairs.

"Okay, I'll be down now, give me a minute." I depressingly said down the stairs. I did not want to go to school today. I just couldn't face it.

I walked down the stairs and took the phone off my mum, who was nearly awake.

"Hi Em" I said with boring tone in my voice.

"Hey, just wondering, have you done the physics project due in today?" She asked.

"Shit." I had completely forgot. I had so much on my mind, mostly to do with harry and how the week would turn out. Whether I would have a break from the tormenting and being made fun of. I was thinking and in a world of my own for so long that I had forgotten about Emily on the phone.

"Hello? Sara, you still there? Hey don't worry maybe we can go to the Cheesecake Factory after school and have a little catch up and a talk to get things off your mind, hey?"

"Y-yes, yes that would be good" she awoke me from my deep thought.

"See you later." she said enthusiastically.

If only she knew what was going on. What was happening, the bullying, the being made fun of, the tormenting. Nobody sees, nobody knows. And I want to keep it that way. Because the last thing I want to happen is everybody to find out and Harry getting pissed off.

I got ready and got in the car ready for hell to begin. I drove to school and my stomach was churning. But what I have I got to be afraid of, this happens everyday.

I arrived at first period which was chemistry. Harry was not in this class, thank god, but still I kept worrying about today's later events. The fact that Harry is so attractive with his chocolate brown curls and emerald green eyes makes it even worse.

We finally got to last period which was physics and we had a cover teacher so they didn't ask for the project, phew. But this meant it was a free lesson which made Harry's opportunities to torment me even higher.

HARRY'S POV

There she was. Sat in the corner. She looked cute, with her long brown hair and icy blue eyes. The only one excuse I had to go over to her was the way I make fun of here her. I don't mean to hurt her feelings, I just want to be close to her. I went over and sat right next to her. She could tell it was me right away because she edged away a bit as if she was nervous.

"Well well well, what do we have here. Little mis lonely sat on her own because she has no fucking friends, poor little thing. Slut." I said with no guilt in my eyes

She didn't answer.

"Go on you stupid bitch, answer me!" I shouted at her.

The bell rang and she picked up her bag and ran out. I never want to hurt her, ever. I am awkward and this is the only was I feel confident. Being a bully.

SARA'S POV

I met Emily at the front exit and we left for the car park. We finally reached her old little car that she bought for $150 but it still takes us here there and everywhere.

We reached the Cheesecake Factory and sat down and decided what to eat. I treated myself to 'The Everything' pizza, because after the day I've had, I frankly deserved it. Our meal got delivered and we started to chat about school, boys and how it was going at home. As usual I said everything was fine. I didn't dare mention anything about Harry because I knew Emily would say something. I could see Emily's eyes were fixes on something behind us and she wasn't listening to what I was saying.

And the. I turned around seeing something that I did not want to see at all.

Harry Fucking Styles and his goddamn possy.

They got seated right in front of us.

My life couldn't get any worse could it.

Please? You've got to be kidding me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is a short chapter, they will be longer in the future, please tell me what you guys think. No negative comments though, please. Tell me what you guys would like to see next. Love ya xoxo